Implantation stories PLEASE?????

mrshallowell

Reaction score
I think I may have had implantation bleeding. Can some of you ladies please share your implantation experiences with me?? When it happened when it looked like and when you tested and got a bfb!!! Thank you so much in advance!!:hugs:

No IB here, but that's so exciting! I was always a little envious of women who got clear signs like that. :D You should theoretically be good to test with a sensitive hpt (no more than 25miu) about 3 days after you suspect implantation occurred. If you get a negative, though, don't lose hope -- some women have slower hcg rises, and that's okay!

I didnt get any until after I already had my BFP. I think I had a little on the TP 11dpt5dt. I did IVF, so it was 11 days post transfer of embryo from of a 5 day transfer.

No IB here, but that's so exciting! I was always a little envious of women who got clear signs like that. :D You should theoretically be good to test with a sensitive hpt (no more than 25miu) about 3 days after you suspect implantation occurred. If you get a negative, though, don't lose hope -- some women have slower hcg rises, and that's okay!

Thank you for your reply!! I need some hope right now. I never get cramp and I have been getting mild ones for a couple days now and Tuesday night I had a very small amount of pink spotting then a tiny bit of reddish brown the next day now today nothing but a little yellow cm but I feel (tmi) like im starting like wet down south lol I go check and nothing!! my breasts are still sore so and when I start af they stop hurting almost immediately. I feel a little warm but I took a hpt today and it was a bfn:nope: I had only held my pee for about 2 hours though because I couldn't hold it any longer lol I really have a feeling that im pregnant but the test says otherwise. Do you think maybe it just hasn't been long enough since possible ib?? Also the spotting was about6 days before expected period.

It could be. Some women are slow to build hcg in their systems.

Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding. I didn't have any early on, but had very distinct uterine cramps at 6 and 7DPO (on a 27-28 day cycle). Then a few days later, some symptoms slowly started to show up. After I got my BFP (at 13DPO), I had spotting for several days, pretty much for most of weeks 4 & 5. Don't write it off until you get a regular period. It may also be too early to get a BFP yet, and some tests aren't as sensitive. Good luck!

I did not experience anyhing at all. I honestly didn't think I was pregnant at all. I experienced a chemical pregnancy the month prior to conceiving and had implantation bleeding. Don't give up. Good luck!!

Just got my BFP today at 12dpo and I felt implantation on the morning of 9dpo when I felt this stitch like pain down low on the left and had to curl up in a ball for a minute. No bleeding, but I never had IB with any of my pregnancies. Good luck!

I had it about a week after ovulation with both DDs and not at all this pregnancy.

Now I'm really confused. I still have not started af just a dpo toe two when I've checked my cp/cm but this is day 4 mild cramping has gotten a little less breasts are aching again(never stopped just eased up last night) I haven't even has to wear a panty liner it's literally just a tiny bit when I check for it!! What could be going on?! Last test I did was yesterday around 3 or so and it was bfn!!!

Now I'm really confused. I still have not started af just a dpo toe two when I've checked my cp/cm but this is day 4 mild cramping has gotten a little less breasts are aching again(never stopped just eased up last night) I haven't even has to wear a panty liner it's literally just a tiny bit when I check for it!! What could be going on?! Last test I did was yesterday around 3 or so and it was bfn!!!

I would keep testing.

I'm in this boat too. I never had IB on my son and were not TTC.
My period tracker says I ovulated approximately 2 weeks ago. I have never suffered from constipation in my life - for about a week now i have not been able to go. I've had painful cramps which I blame on that. I've also had sharp pains which I remember from my first pregnancy and I've had round ligament pain. But I'm not saying it's anything significant.

My tracker says I am due in 1 day, I can sometimes be a few days early which is why it was no surprise to me when I started spotting 3 days ago. I had brown when i wiped so I put a pad down and from the whole day I had nothing but a small brown patch, I fully expected to start my period the next morning. Same again, the next day I had basically nothing but a small brown patch and at most I had some pink discharge after an attempted bowel movement. I have had nothing since. All my pAds have been clean since. Completely dried up. If j check my cervix it's wet but no discharge. Any discharge Ido find is yellowish and it dried yellow on my pad too.

Ive tried pregnancy tests before the spotting but they were negative.

Hi, I never had IB bleeding but on 2 out of my 4 pregnancies I felt a stitch like pain low down when I would've implanted. By this pregnancy I just knew what it was already. everyone is different, I also feel ovulation most months! Best of luck, hope you get the news you want :)

No bleeding. It felt like cramps or stitches in my side around 5DPO-6DPO. Very uncomfortable. I got a BFN 8DPO with a wonfo cheapie and very clear BFPs 12 DPO on FRER with SMU and pregnant 1-2 weeks on a clearblue digital. I wouldn't waste tests or disappointment on anything pre- 10DPO. It's not worth it. The implantation period varies too much.

If you're like me, your boobs will be so huge and hurt so bad by the time you test you'll know anyway.

I had a IB this time around, about 9 days before af was due, I had brown cm, and pink.... I have now had my bfp, I was very sure I was, but when I seen the Ib I was sure I was out! Hang in there!!! Fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->