Implantation symptoms?

Mrs.Stewart86

Reaction score
I'm currently 8dpo and for the past few hours I get this sharp little prick sensation around where my left ovary is. I especially notice it when I stand up from sitting. I'm just curious who has experienced symptoms of implantation and what it felt like so I have an idea if that's what I'm feeling.

I honestly don't remember with my three other ones I hope it's a good sign for you!

Thank you! I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's a different feeling and I'm just dying to know if anyone has felt something similar and got a BFP

Hello...
I just found out I'm 2 weeks pregnant. This is my first try after been on a pill for 10 years. 3 months later and here I'm.
Anyway I did felt a similar pain that you have. It was a sharp pain on my left ovary. It woke me up in the little of the night. It's similar to kidney stone pain, but it went away with a half hour, but I still could fell a light pain for the next few hours during the day. 3 days later I took the test.😃😄😃😄➕

I looked it up last night, and sharp pains are put in the same category as "cramping" so what I got with all my others, dull mild crampy pain would be the same as a sharp pain! It's all just called cramping. I had dull crampy pain all day yesterday so I'm hoping it was a good sign for me and I hope you sharp pains are a good sign for you!

Map0728--Congratulations! That makes me hopeful! I had it for about half a day and today it's not as bad. Still have very mild period-like cramps. AF is due Friday so I'm trying not to test until then.

Ajr1990--I hope what we are both feeling is implantation! When is AF due for you and when do you plan on testing?

What is weird is that I ovulate early as I expected, On Agustin 10, AF is not due till 29. I was worried about the pain because I had kidney stone, or if was appendicitis... And a night later I had a dream that I was pregnant. I tested and it come positive with clear blue and first response. I called the doctor and they said they can't see me until I'm 6 weeks, that's too early.😏

I have had really weird dreams several nights in a row so far. Each dream had babies in it or I was pregnant in it. I tested yesterday but I was only 8 dpo and got a negative on a digital. I might try testing again tomorrow at 10 dpo. I'm just so anxious and hate the tww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->