Implantation!??!!

Meggan2

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I'm about 8-9 dpo. I just went to the bathroom and when I wiped had brownish cm. Totally wasn't expecting this. Could this be inplantation spotting? This would be our first baby and I'm not sure what to really expect.

It could be, but there is no for sure way to tell if it is until you get your bfp. If it is, you may be able to get a bfp within a few days depending on how quickly the hcg rises.

I'm wondering same thing, what are the differences between implantation and af symptoms?

IF you do get implantation bleeding, its usually like a super light af but its pink to brownish blood and not the bright red "new" blood. It also typically happens between 5-10dpo. If you are going to have an early af, its not likely to have it happen more than a couple days before expected. And it will be more obvious thats its af because you will have a full flow and not just a bit of spotting. However you can implant without any bleeding, not everyone experiences that. Often if you do implant you can feel soreness in the abdomin etc, but again not everyone will experience it.

Mine is super light pink. Def not early af as I'm really late, cd46! 6 days later than last cycle. I saw the spotting this am and again tonight. Since I came off bcp I haven't had any spotting before af, just bright red right away...

Does this spotting sound like implantation? I've also had really sore breasts and hips today and heightened sense of smell tonight.

Might be really late implantation as it can happen but uncommon. But usually implantation would happen before af is due. If it is late implantation, then you may get a positive within a few days.

I also don't really know when af is due since it's only my second cycle off bcp...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->