Implantation

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
Copied this from Google when I asked 'What does implantation feel like'

Implantation cramps feel like light pricking or pulling pains and occur in your lower abdomen around a week before you are due to get your period. The cramps are due to some of your uterine mucous membrane melting at the implantation site as this allows the fertilized egg to better attach to the uterine wall.

This is exactly how I feel right now, it is so noticeable. FF has me due on in 7 days. I didn't temp this cycle but think I ovulated around CD14 due to CM/CP. So I will be around 9DPO now.

Anyone else experienced this?

Hi, I'm wondering if this is what I'm experiencing. I just posted about something similar. Mine aren't painful or achy though like cramps. Just twitching and fluttering.

When I was preggo before, I swear I felt implantation. I got a lot of flack for it, but I know my body and I know when I Oed, when i DTD, and exactly 7 days later I felt that pain. The next night I was sick at dinner a little, and the next morning I threw up and then tested positive.

What I felt was literally out of the blue. It felt like someone took a nail and rammed it into my uterus. The pain lasted just a few seconds, and it was going as quickly as it came. I wasn't sore after, not crampy after. I was so confused. I brushed it off, then briefly considered implantation pain, then thought I was crazy, then I was told I was crazy, but the rest was written in the stars.

Keep in mind every body is different so what I felt isn't the status quo. Also, I've been pregnant three times and that was the only time I felt that.

I did feel sharpness, not really cramping now though so it could've been implantation which has now subsided.

Could be! From everything I've read 9 dpo is very common timing for implantation. Hope u get ur BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->