implatation bleeding.. help?!

babydust987

Reaction score
I had my period from april 12 - april 16.
then on april 20 I had light pink spotting only lasted that day only when I wipe and it was thick and sticky mucus like texture.. do you think that is implantation bleeding? I remember having this with my second baby but idk if this is possible?
i know last month we did try during my ovulation days that my app told me but we also had unprotect sex april 21st and 22nd. (recently, because i am ovulating per the app) HELP!? :(

my next cycle should be in 2 weeks per the app.
i would re test then but im so anxious..
i also stopped nursing last month so idk if my hormones are out of wack but my periods have been normal and usually on time.
i thought i was pregnant this month took 3 test and i had a faint line but then i started my period.

any one experienced this before?
thank you for any advise

If u had a normal period I wouldn’t say it’s implantion so close to the period as you wouldn’t of ovulated again yet but I’ve never had it with my pregnancy’s so could be wrong x but I presume u would of had implation instead of the normal period .. good luck x

thank you for the post. I was just confused because I did have a period, I know that it was but then days later I had what it looked as implantation bleeding . per the app looks like I was ovulating but I also ready this can happened when you ovulate BUT that has never happened to me and I know because I do keep track with my periods and ovulation. wishing this is my month , finger crossed !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->