Implation cramps or AF coming?

Jenn2722

Reaction score
Soo.. I'm having some cramping & sharp little pains in the lower right side of my pelvis! Not where ur ovaries are, down lower! Feels like it is in my cervix! Calendars said I ovulated on the 10th.. Had sex the 6th, 8th, and 11th.. Thinking its too early to take a test! But 4 days ago I started my Provera for the first time! Don't know if it is AF pains or something else.. But doesn't feel like them kind of cramps and the pain is lower then AF cramps! Please help!

pregnancy cramps and ovulation cramps are apparently quite similar. i do get those cramps and have them now. im past ovulation though. i tihnk i also o'd on the 10th.. when are you testing?

I'm not sure when I'm gonna test! Was thinking about getting a blood test, cause it detects earlier then HPT's... I'm also past ovulation, hoping its a baby though! Does anybody know how long to wait before testing?

usually people can test as early as 5dpo but you rarely get a bfp then. im on cd27 and want to test but i have a approx. 30 day cycle. i may test tomorrow.

Well... I have a 71 day cycle! I'm supposed to get period on the 25th or whenever Provera gives me a period!

from my personal experience, both cramps felt similar and I could never tell~ :haha:

post-O symptoms are way too similar to pregnancy symptoms too (at least for my case). :shrug:

it's usually recommented to test on the day AF is due... and mostly recommended at ~14DPO :thumbup:

wont blood test be more expensive than a hpt?

My insurance covers them kind of tests! But will I get a period if I'm pregnant & on Provera? Cause tomorrow is my last pill then AF is coming..

Well.. A little update for you y'all... I was supposed to have a blood test today but the nurse called me and cancelled it.. Nice right.. Well.. She said wait till I have a missed period.. But I don't know if I will have a missed period or not cause I took Provera for 5 days.. Like the doc said.. But now I'm getting weird feelings in my cervix and I have backpain that is wrapping around to the side of my stomach, which is really weird.. And alot of pressure.. So I don't know what to do, anymore.. Guess I will just get a period in a couple of days...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->