Implnon out on 26th!

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first thread, I am having my implanon implant out on the 26th Jan 2009! Yipee! And were going to TTC straight way!:happydance:

I am a real wuss and was wondering if anyone has had it out and how much does it hurt?

Also have read a lot that when the implant comes out your hyper fertile! Anyone experienced this? Or had twins?

Anyway, to anyone that reads my thread, hello!!!

:hug:

good luck mine out 22nd cant wait yay x

Yey:happydance:

Are you going to try straight wat too?

Good Luck!!!:hug:

Thanks for replying btw!:happydance:

i am indeed, got opks and pregnacare conception :) x

whats opks? I think thats what i am taking too! even got my hubby pop vitamins and Zinc (as thats supposed to help increase fetility)

Is this going to be number 1???

yes, opks are ovulation tests see my clearblue post below x

is it number one for you? got any names picked? x

yes will be Number 1 for me! so excited.

have a few ideas for names but not going to decide until he or she is born!

what about you?

yeah for a girl Amelia May for a boy either Kayleb Nathaniel or Oliver Nathaniel

Hiya,

I had mine out in novemeber. it hurt alot less then it did when it was put in. i got myself all worked up for it but you barely feel it. theres also no bruising which is cool

good luck

xxx

Oh good thats a relief! Thanks for putting my mind at rest, I am still dragging my hubby along to hold my hand and so he will have lots of sympathy for me! hehe!

Are you TTC? Did you try straight way?

I looked up it coming out on youtube and nearly fainted, think I better just not look!

it didnt hurt at all when i had it put in x

No mine didnt hurt when it was put in! But just dont like the thought of it being "cut" out of me! Oh well, all be over by the 27th! :D

We started straight away, apparently alot of woman are super fertile after. I read somewhere its like just after you give birth rush of hormones ect makes you more fertile.
Had my first period a month after taking it out so i think my cycle is back to normal now so hopefully will get my bfp soon : )

How long have you had yours in for?

Hi :)
Mine hurt when it was taken out but it was done by a trainee soo thats alrite.
I was told it could take upto 10 months to concieve from it being taken out, so if it doesnt happen straight away dont be disheartened.

I have had mine in for 19months! I cant wait to have it out, caused quite bad depression for me so am looking forward to being "normal" again! hehe!

I hope it happens quickly but I know that it might not and I have it im my head that it may take a year. My husband keeps reminding me of this fact when I get too excited!

I read about that extra fertile thing too, and told my husband and he wondered if that might mean twins, which he is quite excited about (well as excited as he gets about things anyway).

I am just really looking forward to trying, but I know that I am getting a wee bit to obsessive!

Thanks for all your advice and support. Heres hoping to lots of late 2009 to early 2010 babies! :baby:

ive had mine in nearly 8 months doctor told oh he has alot of spermies and top quality a few years ago heres hoping they still are x

Hi,

This is my first thread, I am having my implanon implant out on the 26th Jan 2009! Yipee! And were going to TTC straight way!:happydance:

I am a real wuss and was wondering if anyone has had it out and how much does it hurt?
Also have read a lot that when the implant comes out your hyper fertile! Anyone experienced this? Or had twins?
Anyway, to anyone that reads my thread, hello!!!

got mine out monday just gone, i wouldnt say it hurt, compared to giving birth LOL but i certainly felt it, had injection my arm was numbed, tbh its just same as it going in, just takes a little long to get it out, the doc was tugging away for about 5+ mins but she said it was coming out nicely.
They put a plaster and bandage on it my arm been really sore, i never took bandage off tilll yesterday when i took pressure off the area it really hurt. Its fine now, still got plaster on has be on for 7 days.
Omg you just scared the hell outta me LOL
Been having sex couple times since monday with out using condoms but i started the pill, so let you know if its made me fertile when i test at end of the month haha

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->