In 2WW hell

bluefish1980

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm looking for some support and/or fellow waiters.

My story is a little complicated, so please bear with me. I have been TTC for almost 4 years now. In that time I have had multiple early miscarriages and an ectopic which led to me losing a tube.

In recent months (probably close to a year now!) I decided to 'go with the flow' as it were. I was getting so stressed with TTC that I decided to back off a bit and just enjoy sex with my husband again.

Anyway, my cycles come fairly regularly. I'm between 31 and 38 days, with 34 being my average.
To date, I am on cycle day 45. I've never been this late without being pregnant. Yet, my tests are all showing negative.

I have that full feeling in my lower abdomen and occasional lower back ache. After eating, I have waves of nausea and every now and then I have a jippy tummy. Basically, I FEEL pregnant.

I know I'm not out until I either get a +ve or AF but the wait is killing me!

I'm 36 and overweight so things are definitely against me at this stage.

Anyone wanna wait with me or offer me some sage advise?

Thanks x

I hve very little on sage advise but I def feel for you and went through my own limbo hell so know where you are coming from. Happy to be here for you and chit chat if you like.

I hve very little on sage advise but I def feel for you and went through my own limbo hell so know where you are coming from. Happy to be here for you and chit chat if you like.

Thanks. What was the outcome for you? AF or BFP?

Well my linbo hell involved almost 3 months of not knowing, eventually got a bfp and then a miscarriage, looked to have stopped growing at around 6 weeks or so... No doctor would give me a blood test during the wait... So all in all it was hellish not knowing one way or another for months.

Well my linbo hell involved almost 3 months of not knowing, eventually got a bfp and then a miscarriage, looked to have stopped growing at around 6 weeks or so... No doctor would give me a blood test during the wait... So all in all it was hellish not knowing one way or another for months.

Oh, that sounds awful. Truly hellish. Thank you for sharing.

It's no problem. I don't mind sharing... I always try to bring focus to the fact that not all women will get a positive hpt... or if they do it may be way later than a week or two late... It's rare.. Only happens about 5% of the time but it does happen and people will make those that is is happening to feel like they literally insane when they hint that it might be happening to them.
Doctors will blow their patients off saying- "you just didn't ovulate... It doesn't matter what your chart shows"
It's rough living in a world where you don't fit the medical mold perfectly.... I have 0 respect for 99% of doctors at this point. This case is just one of many things I personally hold against them.

Well, I put it out to the universe and I got a reply. Not the one I had hoped for mind.

The witch arrived this afternoon. (Between8 and 15 days late!)

Thanks for the support though and good luck on your journeys x

Wish you luck in your next cycle.. Maybe you'll get an xmas bfp :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->