In a right mood today!

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
I'm just in a bit of a ragey mood today.......

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! :growlmad:

:hugs:

I suggest finding something to try and take your feelings out on! Maybe a pillow? Some housework (sorry, had to mention it!) :lol: Failing that, have a cup of tea, put your feet up, stick on a good film, and get hubby to wait on you hand and foot ;) :hugs:

Hubby's at work....although the cuppa and a film is a good plan.

I've got a few jobs to do this afternoon and I want a good dinner (roast chicken....yummers!) but I just woke up on the wrong side of bed! Grrrrrr

Thanks for the advice Eala, much appreciated....I'm calming down slowly, may need chocolate to take it away completely though! :lol:

Hehe I feel a bit like this today as well. The state of the house is driving me crazy so I've been taking it out on the packing.

I had a day like that a few days ago though the next day i was in a really good mood so maybe tomorrow will be a good day :)

I felt that way yesterday! And had a party to attend and just screamed at DH the whole hour and some change there.... I just say ride it out, nothing I did or DH tried helped get me out of it. You'll soon be over it, I promise!

Well I spoke to hubby, apologised, ended up putting him in a bad mood too....well done Aimes!

I think I need to just chill out and then start tomorrow as another day!

Thanks girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->