In an ideal world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tattoo

Mum of 2 girls
Reaction score
If money were no object, what's the one present you'd buy?

I'd buy my husband a car. A second car would make such a huge difference to our lives and would make things so much easier on a day to day basis.

An apartment :haha: Or on a smaller scale I'd buy my boyfriend a coffee maker that grinds beans and has a timer. It's just way out of my budget.

Oakley supremacy horsebox (anyone got a spare half a million) :cloud9: oh and a new pony to go in it would be nice

A house. Nothing fancy, just a nice 3 bedroom. With a play room for the kids. That would be a family gift.

a house in barbados and Channing Tatum as my personal slave / naked butler x

I would buy the house. No mortgage payments would be brilliant. Then id have a nice amount of spare cash every month to buy Rio whatever he wanted. Although if I could afford to buy a house straight out I'm sure id have spare cash anyway lol. I can dream. X

A house with a nice garden. We live in an apartment right now and it sucks not having a garden.

If money was not an object, I'd buy OH a car, take Alice to disney world and I'd buy a nice little 3/4 bedroom house (little something for myself haha)

A holiday to Disneyland Florida :happydance: I'm saving for when the kids are 4&5 so it'll happen one day.

Failing that an extension too add a playroom!

Way out gift, the house!

More likely but still out of my price range at the moment : really high spec PC and decent speakers for his music production for my hubby x

I'd buy DH and I a house. :D If we're talking gifts for other people I'd pay for my sister's school costs and pay off my parent's house/car.

Round the world plane/cruise tickets!! Would love for hubby to be able to take a year off work to travel around the world and do everything we wanted without worrying about being able to afford it!!

A house, or book a holiday for us all to leave like New Years, and put the tickets in a box to trick DH. That way we still get the family Christmas at home then the 6 of us could jet off. Might be tricky getting us all passports without him knowing though LMAO

a house for my family, not a fancy one but just one big enough for all our things without being cramped

endless list.... New car, I mac for the oh :) kit out the playroom for the boys with new furniture etc

a way to pay off our enormous mortgage so that way I didn't have to work full time and could spend more time with my LO..off to the Euromillions website as that is the only way that could happen.

I'd buy my DH a car. I'd get my DS a swimming pool with a big obstacle course float and a diving board and my DD would get an extension to make her roombigger, since DH is mean and says she can't move into a bigger room yet!

1st class tickets for us all to follow the Formula 1 round the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"