In bad pain

T

Tilly

Hi all,

For the past few days, I have woken up with really bad pain in my breastbone. It was bad the other day, but this morning I could hardly turn to my side or get up. I had to wake Sonny up because I was a bit frightened and I took 2 nurofen. I am worried now.. thanks Google telling me about these weird conditions.

I've been feeling fine recently, it only seems to be in the mornings and all I can think that would be causing it, is the fact that our bed is broken and the mattress dips in the middle, do you think this could be causing such a bad pain in the same place?

I'm not sure hun, but it might be a good idea to see your doctor just incase? Even if its nothing it will give you peace of mind. Google can sure freak you out with conditions you never knew existed!

Are you feeling good in every other way? Any high temps, difficulting breathing, going to the toilet as normal, eating and drinking normal, getting enough rest etc?

Let us know how you get on and I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Thanks FJL,

I went to the doctors (NHS direct advised me to) and I have a sprain in the joint between my breastbone and rib cage. I feel relieved now! I felt I couldn't breath properly this morning, which obviously wasn't helping things but I am a panicky person so that was probably just me being silly and getting myself in a bit of a state.

It hurts a lot but the doctor told me to keep taking nurofen and rest.

Thanks again :D

Aww thats good news.

Google is scary. I tend to just stick to NHS diect these days. They must be getting sick of me!

Pleased its nothing too serious :)

xxx

Thanks Linzi :) I felt like a bit of a hypocondriac getting an urgent appointment, but im glad I did or I would be a nervous wreck right now! ;)

I'm so pleased you're ok Tilly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->