In between

Blessedbaby

Mum to two and expecting
Reaction score
hi ladies

I feel like Im stuck in between first and second tri :haha:

Like most of the posts here are of BFP's, HCG levels etc ... Im happy for the new ladies that has joined this group but I feel like Im past that stage and that I should be posting about starting to feel better etc ... not that Im over MS yet ...

anyone else feel this way?

:wacko:

Yep. During the last few weeks of the first tri you really start feeling out of place. Ive been creeping in the second tri for a week or so, just waiting until Friday to "officially" join.

Oh yeah I am feeling pretty envious of you two! I am not a happy person in first tri at all. Feel soo awful.

But I do remember being where you are with my other two kiddies. It kinda happens between second and third too, and it's a bit scarier I found going into third- at least that is what I remember.

In short, yes. :) I still feel awful, but less awful than before, that's for sure... I'm starting to settle into things, it feels less 'new'... I feel a bit in-between. But it's not a bad thing :) I'm just happy to be pregnant. I do have strange moments and days when I almost have to remind myself what is going on in my body... Even tho I have a belly and symptoms, I'm so used to feeling like crap (chronic migraineure) that it's just not new to me! It's just for a diff reason (well, most of the time. I've had my share of migraine days since being pregnant as well).

I remember that bit :haha:

next you'll have the bit where you've had the 20 week scan and second tri will feel like it should be finished, then you'll be where I am - recently joined third tri but feel out of place as everyone else seems only weeks away from giving birth!

I thought I'd join too. I never really felt a part of the first tri forum anyways because I struggled with infertility for so long. It was/is hard for me to feel like a "normal" pregnant person. Hubby and I are expecting boy/girl twins and I couldn't be more excited to get out of the first trimester!

I just posted a thread about this lol didn't see this one !
I feel stuck inbetween too!
I just don't really connect with any of the first tri posts anymore but seems to early to go to second !
I'm feeling better lately , still nauseous but not as bad and definitely have more energy which is great!

I'm ready for second trimester as well but like to read first trimester post and try to answer questions. Heck after my losses and struggles with fertility I still go to ttc to throw my two cents in where it seems appropriate lol. I actually visit a lot of the forums in the bump and will continue to since I've done this dance and want to share anything that might be of help to others. This is my last time in the first trimester though so in a way I will relish these last couple of weeks!

I'm same girls, I'm 12 weeks today. I have my scan on Monday but already had 2 n baby was fine. Is it 14 weeks they class as second tri? My nausea had seemed to have gone off a lot over the last 2 weeks but has come back this week! Was horrible yesterday. My food aversions r getting worse I'm going of loads of meat! X

hopeful - There is so much conflicting information but I think at the end of 12 weeks you are in the 2nd tri. That's what webmd says anyways.

Well can't wait to get to where you ladies are at!!!! 7 more wks until I enter 2nd tri!!! Then you all be feeling the same way again about wanting to be in 3rd tri Bc of us newbie 2nd trimesters....:haha:

LOL Im glad I don't feel this way alone ... so I might move over tomorrow ...

LOL Im glad I don't feel this way alone ... so I might move over tomorrow ...:shrug:

I am there as well. I barely come on first tri because of all the scary posts. I am looking forward to graduating into second tri.

I would just jump over if I were you! I feel the same way about 2nd tri at the mo, it's boring but i don't belong in 3rd tri yet.

Just hop over to the second trimester!:)
I've also felt like that about the second trimester forum for a while now and keep lurking (and posting) on the third trimester. From around 24 weeks onwards many of the topics such as gender reveals and first movement just no longer feel that relevant..

Ok thanks ash - I will wait til next week n after my scan so I can know exactly how many weeks I am. My last scan they put me forward 3 days so until Monday I'm not 100% sure x

It's always been confusing for those on the pregnancy forums on bnb because they clearly state second trimester is 14< weeks but most doctors and websites say first trimester is through 12 weeks. Regardless women have moved over when they felt like it as long as I've been a member. If you've been pregnant before you can always go to any pregnancy forum and maybe answer questions so I don't think it's like a club or anything lol.

I always get like that around 12 weeks :) it's the same in 2nd tri around 25 weeks when you're long past your anatomy/gender test and you've past your V day. I usually just sit between both but often go in to all 3. Two children, five miscarriages and twobhigh risk pregnancies + induction mean I can offer lots of experience :)

:flow:

I think I feel very much the same way ash does as I went through infertility too (2 years and 3/4 months) before getting pregnant via IVF (2nd round). BTW BnB should have a pregnancy forum for women that have been through assisted conception to get their BFPs. It's always nice to connect with others that have been through similiar struggles to have their babies.

As for 2nd tri a lot of what I've read says it starts week 14 but I have seen some that say 12 weeks. However it seems BnB says 14 weeks and after though so going by that. I may start snooping around in 2nd tri though:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->