In disbelief... but ECSTATIC

TFBG

Reaction score
So this is my first day logging back on to this site in two years.... since we had given up after not having any luck. So fast forward a couple of years and we decided to try again earlier this year. Still no luck!! So this month was IT for us. I said that if it didn't happen that I was going to get an IUD put back in. Tested on Christmas day in hopes of a Christmas surprise and saw the faintest of lines and thought, there's just no way, that has to be an indentation line. So AF is late, due yesterday so I tested again today and although the line is still faint (but darker than the first), it's definitely there!! So we are beyond excited!! I can't believe it! We have 3 kids combined, DS will be 20 next month, DD is 18, and DS is 15....
:bfp:

How exciting! Congratulations! Funny how life works out sometimes. My last baby was conceived days before I decided to go to the doctor to start the pill.

Olivette x

How exciting! Congratulations! Funny how life works out sometimes. My last baby was conceived days before I decided to go to the doctor to start the pill.

Olivette x

Yes! It's crazy! It's so surreal. What is meant to be, will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"