In here for a while

Snowball

Resident badass
Reaction score
Hello everyone:hi:

I'm sure some of you know that me and DH lost our baby at 21 weeks on Wednesday. It's been a horrible few days and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

We had a discussion last night and decided that we do want another baby in the near furture, just not completely sure when. I want to get back into some sort of normailty so I've come to join you guys.

Hopefully I'll cross over to ttc some time this year and we will be blessed with a healthy little baby next time.

Hiya. Good for you to come in here :hugs: I really admire you.

x

:hugs: ur an amazing brave woman and Beau will be looking down on u both lovingly hun :hugs: xxxxxx

Hey Snowball

Nice to see you back lovely.

:hugs:

So nice to see you back, we are all here for you hon. Sending you tons of :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Snowball,

So sorry for your loss and hope its not too long before you hold a healthy baby in your arms.....

:)

Hello sweetie!!
Glad your back...
Probably the stupidest question ever, but how are you?
Remember...i'm always here to talk.
Big love and hugs
xxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Aww hon, good to see you!

Big hugs! :hugs::hugs:

Hello sweetie!!
Glad your back...
Probably the stupidest question ever, but how are you?
Remember...i'm always here to talk.
Big love and hugs
xxxxxx
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm actually feeling ok today. I got myself into a bit of a depression about the whole thing and couldn't see a way out. DH sat me down and explained Beau wasn't coming back and I had to accept that otherwise I'd never move on.

So planning another baby is giving me something to concentrate on at the moment. I'm desperate to give life to a baby but it does make me feel very selfish:( Definately no more babies after that though, I'm terrified of being pregnant after what has happened!

:hugs: Your sig is so cute! I really hope you guys can get through this together.

I'm actually feeling ok today. I got myself into a bit of a depression about the whole thing and couldn't see a way out. DH sat me down and explained Beau wasn't coming back and I had to accept that otherwise I'd never move on.

So planning another baby is giving me something to concentrate on at the moment. I'm desperate to give life to a baby but it does make me feel very selfish:( Definately no more babies after that though, I'm terrified of being pregnant after what has happened!

:hugs::hugs:

So glad your feeling ok!! Depression is completely understandable!! Bless DH. Its so good that you two have stayed close. Me and OH did seem to drift apart a bit after it happened...Its good that you've got something to concentrate on, but dont push yourself! It wont happen untill your ready. You need time to grieve. I totally agree about being terrified of being pregnant! I really want my BFP this month, but then i'm terrified its going to happen again...
Take care, and i'm always here for you...xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"