In limbo after #1

loeylo

1DD, 1 pup, WTT#2
Reaction score
Anyone else WTT after #1? My daughter is 19 months old and doesn't seem like a baby any more!

My partner isn't quite ready to commit to ttc just yet, however I have stopped birth control and we are using withdrawal (as we were when dd was conceived) - my partner is definitely coming round to the idea and mentions baby 2 but we are waiting for big financial plans to settle (we will know either way by the end of the month)

Anyone else? I'm so broody, I can't stop looking at pics of my dd when she was a baby!

Me.... My dd is 17.5 months old and I already can't believe it's been 2 years since I started this journey. My dh and I don't use bc or condoms just abstinence withdraw and the calendar. We aren't being careful anymore cause we know we want another sometime next year but we aren't gonna plan or force it for a few months yet. Our goal is closer to 2.5-3 year age gap but neither if us would be frustrated if it happened sooner rather than later

Hi Ladies :wave:

my little girl will be 3 this July & I think am ready for baby2. I had a really taught time with my daughter. It was almost a year of unrest and upheaval through no fault of her own very grizzly unsettled colic/reflux baby. May I add she is a dream now the most well behaved funny pleasant clever little girl ever. How likes to be kept busy and entertained all the time :winkwink:

My Husband wasn't the best at baby stage he tried but when it came to night feeds and early mornings he wasn't to be found. To be honest I do everything cleaning, cooking, shopping, nursery run/pick up, work part time the lot.
I want baby number 2, hubby doesn't and think he`d be happy with just the one. I just don't know if I`d cope doing it all again as well as having a 3 year old. My hubby is supportive in his own way but he had a very much left a lone up bringing where mine was very family orientated.

What are you thoughts ladies.:shrug:

Bumble that's a tough call. For me dh wasn't amazing either. I'm still breastfeeding so for a long time it was she needs the boob or her mom or I wish there was something I could do but I cant ...... Men can be frustrating. My question would be ius he willing to help with the older one mores are you gonna have to do it all??? If you already see issues it would be good to discuss them before it becomes a reality rather than a worry. I'm sure as you move forward it will become more clear

My sister went through a similar situation last year, in which they had baby number 2 even the her husband had not helped at all with baby number 1... issues accumulated and they are getting divorced unfortunately. I'd reccomend the fix any problems you're having before getting pregnant again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->