In limbo.. help?

kilo

Reaction score
Ok so little background - Just turned 30, had my entire thyroid out this past january (bad graves disease, led to thyroid toxicosis etc), found out i had a slight mitral valve leak in may. My thyroid levels on bldwork have been mid normal, and I have been taking prenatal vitamins for 2 months. History of ovarian cysts, endometriosis. (Sonogram in june said it was kind of in "remission" not as much scar tissue).

Fast forward to now - Me and DH have decided to start TTC in June, and we bought OPKs for Julys cycle (along with the prenatal vitamins)
Julys first CD was on the 26, and got positive OPK on Aug 9th (clearblue smileys). Since ovulation Ive had a slew of symptoms that I dont remember ever having between periods.

1-5 dpo - Slight random nausea, mild cramping, fatigue. watery cm.
6-8 dpo - same as above, but bbs slightly sore, noticed HUGE dark, and a lot of VEINS in bbs. gasssssyyyy!!!
9 dpo - woke up 3am, dizzy like i drank all night - went back to sleep, woke up again at 530am still dizzy - got freaked and had DH drive me to hospital (TSH was normal, blood preg was negative). Blood preassure was 100/54. creamy cm. heartburn.
10-13 dpo - dizziness continues randomly, lightheaded, breasts are INCREDIBLY sore, heavy and i dread wearing a bra (but dread stairs without one). Missed AF, day 1.v creamy cm. Frer: BFN!
14 dpo - Same as above, breasts make me wish I didnt have them lol, heartburn, heartburn heartburn - cramping, fatigue. creamy cm. missed AF day 2.
15 dpo - Missed AF still (today!), creamy cm, lightheaded and dizzy still, weird sharp pains to breasts and cramping on sides of abdomen (A bit higher than ovary area). Took HPT (FRER) BFN with fmu.

DH is convinced Im pg. But I am not - I hate feeling so cruddy.
I definately feel out, or in a crazy limbo because I dont have AF, and I have nothing but BFN.

Anyone else deal with similar symptoms? Im so bloated too... I just want to ice my bbs too. LOL UGH! One or the other needs to happen already lol

I'm out. AF got me at 230am. Kind of relieved now we can start over ☺ FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->