In my 10th week already! Scan Jitters.

LorraineMM

Reaction score
Time has truely flown by id say. I found out I was pregnant at 3 weeks, so to be this far already is crazy.

I should be expecting a letter for my 12 week scan soon, and boy am I nervous. I kind of dont want to go because I'm scared ill see bad news again. At the same time I'm wanting to skip down to the scanner right now to see a beautiful baby staring at me. I just dont know what the outcome will be.

Feel like my symptoms have decreased quite alot on the sickness front, I still get the odd bit of nausea. And still have sore swollen veiny boobies. But I just have that bad feeling i'm in for the same news as july this year for a MMC.

Pregnancy and the unknown is hard!

Lorraine I felt exac tly the same as I had a mmc last yr too. Was terrified at the 8+5 scan and sure we weren't going to see anything. I think I will be the same for the 12wk one. Symptoms do lessen as the placenta takes over so yours are still there. Good luck.x

I am 9 weeks and I'm waiting for my letter for my scan and I feel exactly the same I want my scan to see my little baby and find out how far along I am (I have irregular periods) but in a way I don't want to go because I'm scared something is wrong. My symptoms haven't been as strong this time round as they were with my daughter but I keep reminding myself I had hardly any symptoms with my son!

Wishing you a h&h 9 months xx

It is a scary time isn't it, but there is no reason to suggest there is anything wrong so try to stay positive as you can, though I know it is easier said than done! I've not had experience of a mmc but I've had 2 mcs and I am constantly worrying something will go wrong.

Good luck, wishing you a happy & healthy pregnancy!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"