In my second trimester! with 3rd baby!!!!!

Aww lovely :) I'm due 19th June (going by last af) had 3 mcs also so got an early scan booked for Thursday I can't wait the not knowing what's going on is driving me mad although me and oh are feeling really positive about this one I genuinely think this one is gonna stick fingers x'ed xx

Congratulations o0ocharlieo0o do u know your due date yet? Xx

Thanks hun, by my usual cycle length im due around 27th June i think, won't know for sure till iv had a scan tho and thats ages away lol

Hope your scan goes well Thursday hun and I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, im sure this baby will stick hun xxxxx

Thank you, I will be keeping everyone informed from Thursday so I'll be sure to let u know :)

Are u hoping for a boy or a girl this time or are u genuinely not bothered? Xx

Well i have two boys and a girl and my OH has a boy from a previous relationship, so really it would be easier to have another girl as they can share a bedroom, the boys room is pretty full as it is lol, but i genuinely dont mind either way, what about you hun? Xx

Welcome Charlie :flower: we are due around the same time!

Are you ladies having any symptoms?? I'm not having any at all, I feel really nervous about this pregnancy :shrug:

I would like a little girl but not really bothered either way, as long as baby is healthy.. Have always wanted a big family..
What about you??xx

Yeah would be easier with another girl for u I can imagine 3 boys in 1 room = messy! Lol

We would love a boy but I'm not bothered another girl would be lovely just be nice to have one of each, my mam said she 'needs' a grandson! Lol sorry mam I can't choose!

No major symptoms - tiredness, bloating and sore boobs mainly bit of nausea on and off for about 3 days but I didn't get ms with Alisha until 8weeks so hoping this will be the same how about u xx

Iv got sore boobs, period type cramping, im so tired and iv felt a bit queasy for a few days,the queasyness is what made me do a pregnancy test in the first place lol xx

Congrats!!! I'm also pregnant with baby #3:) how are you feeling?

Lol I woke up the day before af was due and just randomly thought 'I'm pregnant' and I was lol very strange

Congrats jenmcn1 I'm feeling pretty well actually how about u? Xx

I'm also expecting my 3 child, have a 2 year old and a 3 year old...
Also have PCOS, not sure of my due date yet but first day of last period was 22 sept 2013 :happydance:

Massive congrats to you!!x

My LMP was also sept 22 so we are due June 29th! Lol I have a 5 year old boy, and a 3 year old girl turning 4 on Saturday =)

Congrats!!! I'm also pregnant with baby #3:) how are you feeling?

Congrats!!!!!!
Sore bbs morning sickness and I almost gaged when I saw raw chicken blech! Lol a tad crampy but I'm feeling great overall.... How about you??

Iv got sore boobs, period type cramping, im so tired and iv felt a bit queasy for a few days,the queasyness is what made me do a pregnancy test in the first place lol xx

The cramping worried me but I looked it up and it's normal lol that made me feel better lol

Yea i had period style cramping with all my babies, think its uterus preparing for the stretching thats going to occur lol, as long as their is no bleeding its all normal :) my lmp was 18th sept but my cycle length is usually longer so iv not gone so much by lmp altho i probably should until scan confirms dates

Off subject but my nails hair and skin are lovely. Nice change from my last two, it was polar opposite lol

Off subject but my nails hair and skin are lovely. Nice change from my last two, it was polar opposite lol

Lol lucky you! I look like I've been zapped with the amount of spots I've got! Xx

I'm also expecting my 3 child, have a 2 year old and a 3 year old...
Also have PCOS, not sure of my due date yet but first day of last period was 22 sept 2013 :happydance:

Massive congrats to you!!x

My LMP was also sept 22 so we are due June 29th! Lol I have a 5 year old boy, and a 3 year old girl turning 4 on Saturday =)

Wow how similar are we :haha:
My cycles are normally 30 days so I might be due a day or two later but I think I will stick to the 29th June until I get date from scan :thumbup:

I'm slightly worried as I don't really feel any different I don't feel pregnant at all :shrug:

Xx

Every pregnancy is different, I'm having more symptoms now then I ever did with the other two.

We are going to Disneyland (our families favorite place ever) I'm totally ok with sidelining it on the rides for my little pumpkin

First scan today! Everything is great! We heard baby's heartbeat!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->