In need of a buddy....Nov 2010

KandG82

Due 11/9/10
Reaction score
Hey there, not quite sure how exactly this works but I'd love a buddy, I'm due 11/9/2010 :happydance:

I havn't been to the doctor yet, first appointment is tomorrow, but we have caculated my duedate to be around 09 15 10 :D

having a buddy would be amazing!

My doctor won't see patients til about 8 weeks unless there's a problem. I'm calculating my due date by my LMP. I can't wait to go to the doc though and have an ultrasound!!

Me too, I am an army wife so I have to make an appointment with them, but I am also going to the clinic in town just to get a comformation blood test and hopefully they can check and make sure everything is going smoothly, although not so sure what you can tell at 4.5 weeks. I am going to clinic tomorrow, but who knows when the appointment with the army doctors will be *crosses fingers*

Yeah I'm thinking about going to the clinic too. I've had 2 healthy babies but I've also had 2 miscarriages. I just want to be sure. :)

miscarriages run high throughout my family, and we have a negative rh factor which i have heard conflicting things about. This is my first so i'm not really sure what to expect just yet So I just most deffiantly want to be sure too :D

Good luck when you go ! :D I'll tell you what happens when i go tomorrow! :D

Good luck to you too! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I think I'm going to wait a week or so before I go, only because the clinics around here only do urine tests. Granted my HPT's came out positive....

miscarriages run high throughout my family, and we have a negative rh factor which i have heard conflicting things about. This is my first so i'm not really sure what to expect just yet So I just most deffiantly want to be sure too :D

Good luck when you go ! :D I'll tell you what happens when i go tomorrow! :D

I am also RH -. I'm in my second pregnancy so i'm super worried about it. I got the shots last time. But going into labour worries me just a bit.

It won't effect your babies until your second pregnancy. You'll get a shot during this pregnancy in your 28th week for your second pregnancy. So if something is going to happen because of your RH factor it will be in your second pregnancy and during labour because that’s usually when the risk of your blood running through the umbilical cord and to the baby is more likely to happen. Its called hemolytic disease of the newborn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->