In seriously confused!

lauren1991

Reaction score
I'm using a cbfm this month first time using it and ic opks.

I'm using Cassanovum opks and cheap ones left from last cycle. C

Cbfm is saying. Low fertility cd 11 but my Cassanovum ones were dark yesterday and 2 nights ago but my other cheapies weren't, I know they all aren't positive but how can 2 different brands be so far apart? Should probably mention the blue ic I never get a test line darker than the control but I get one that's the same colour maybe just the tiniest shade lighter

So confused

Cbfm I'm not too bothered about because 2 cycles ago I never got a positive on their advanced digi opks but still managed to get pregnant.

Top ones are Cassanovum from yesterday and the bottom 3 are fmu, 20 min hold pee and the same pee for the bottom one as the middle one.

I'm not making much sense because I'm at work lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
I use internet cheapies then I confirm with my clearblue smiley face. I used the cbfm the month I got pregnant it wasn't the reason I got pregnant, I took a break that month we were planning travelling!!

And I always got positive opks on cd16 so don't count yourself out.

I don't know what ones to go by :( I'm not even reading a high on the cbfm but the digi opks just don't seem to work for me anymore. I used them in April-May cycle and never got a positive but I ended up pregnant x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->