In shock!

Dan

Reaction score
Have done 4 tests over past 2 days and all positive. 2 really faint, 1 slightly darker and 1 digital screaming out 'Pregnant - 2-3 Weeks'.

Argh! I'm a combination of a zillion things, not even told a soul yet.

Shock shock shock...

Hello by the way. :wacko:

Thank you! Feels very strange... I don't even know what to do next, not even told the main man... I'm really in shock, daren't tell anyone! You'd think I was more 13 than 31... :o)

xx

lol. congratulations hun, your bound to be excited im so happy for you :happydance:... get a test into the docs and get to that midwife missus :)
xx

Oh my goodness, I feel sick. Thanks though! xxx

Congrats :) Go and see your doctor and they will tell you what to do

xx

I will do... :o)

xxxxx

wahey!! That makes you about 4-5 weeks actual pregnant then!! Well done.

I remember that shocked feeling too, I was shaking like a leaf for hours. I was having what felt like period pain so really wasn;t expecting it!

As we'd been trying for a while I had allsorts of imaginative plans for telling my OH but was in such a state I had to phone him at work! Poor man.

If you haven;t told him yet, go out and get a helium balloon, tie the test to it and hang it in the bathroom. Tell him there's a spider in the bath and can he sort it out please....

Blimey, I think he'd pass out! What if he jumps out of the window or something?? I'm really nervous about telling him. I feel a bit better having said on here, so thank you lovely ladies for that. So much to think about and hard to concentrate on work... Oh my word, work... I'm self employed, we aren't particularly well off, that's a big worry... Must try not to think too much just yet.

Sorry, rambling now.

xx

I'm sure he will be thrilled. He'll be beating his chest with 'I am Man'.

Stop worrying about work and money at the mo, plenty of time for that yet, just bask in that happy glow for now.

I will be wanting to know what OH says,,,,

x

Aww bless you, I really hope you're right... Can you tell him for me?? Hahaha!

xx

God yes, I love doing all of that stuff. What's his number...........

Hahaha, can just imagine poor fella getting a call from someone he doesn't know to tell him he's going to be a oh my heavens I can't even type it I feel sick... x

Thank you everyone! Told him last night and he was SHOCKED but so happy and ever since he's known I've been feeling happy too. Lucky to have such a supportive partner. So far ;)

Now I just have to make sure everything stays put and does everything it's meant to... Got docs appointment on Friday, hope that all ok.

Daren't get excited yet!!!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"