In the womb and out?

A

AppleBlossom

When I was pregnant with Grace she used to kick the hell out of me. It really hurt as the kicks were really strong and you could see her feet coming out. Also she was always moving around, hiccuping and tended to wake up and wriggle about in the early hours of the morning. As a baby she is very strong, especially in her legs, she hiccups for England, she wriggles like nobodies business and more often than not she wakes up and has a wriggle between 12 and 4am. Do your LO's follow any pattern of when they were in the womb, like the times they wake up?

yeh summer used to hiccup loads inside me and always has the hiccups now but now she figgits loads at night but was always rly good when inside me!

Byron's the same. Never stopped moving in the womb, never stops now! A number of experienced Mums have commented on his strength! lol Also got jiggly with hiccups in the womb and they make him cry now!

yes, Jasmine was always very strong in the womb... And she is now too, very strong legs and control of everything already.

Renah didn't move much, and she's just now starting to figure out she can wave her arms and legs around. But she ALWAYS had the hiccups 11:30pm on the dot and she still does

Callum used to be really still all through the night when i was pregnant with him, never ever kept me awake and he's pretty much slept really well at night since he was born.

Nicole was always really active, constantly kicking, moving about and always had the hiccups and she's exactly the same now!!

yup-hes still the same now! strong, kicks a lot, gets regular hiccups! but his sleeping pattern thankfully has adjusted so he'll get some sleep at night.

Lola was always really really active in my stomach and that same pattern repeats now that she's out.

Wow, thats like reading about May....I got the feet out of the belly thing and extra active at night....hiccups all the time...all the same as your LO and yes, she's not changed!!

He used to, but not he's got his own new little routine. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->