In to single numbers now-9 days to go!! Anyone else?

B

Belle25

Yay only 9 days left...probably more given my last baby, but yay!! :happydance:

Who else is into the last few days?
How are you feeling?
xx

Hi i have 7 days to goooo!
have no feeling in my fingers and im waddling about like an old lady!
but im good, just wish my lil princess would make her appearance now!
xxxx

Hi i have 7 days to goooo!
have no feeling in my fingers and im waddling about like an old lady!
but im good, just wish my lil princess would make her appearance now!
xxxx

Aww. I know the waddling feeling all too well! :flower:

Really not long now though until your baby arrives though!
xx

7 days left too! Exciting but getting nervous : /

i have 7 but wish i had 0 :rofl:

5 days for me - no signs since the weekend. OH keeps telling her to come out but I know she will come when she is ready.

11 days to go for me :) not single figures, but still my last few days.. im getting excited and a little nervous.. cant believe in a little under 2 weeks i should be a mummy :) xx

me! your post made me realise it (checks tickers!) 9 days so go then :yipee:

feeling super excited to 'meet' Roo now and for my newborn cuddles! other being a little tired, i'm doing good and looking forward to the weekend with my family... could be the last without her :cloud9:

6 days here and wanting him to wait til due as we have support coming to help with sibs and pets around that time. Tired, immobile and hormonal!!!!

Same here Lozzacol, ive got 11 days left...if im honest im getting quite nervous..eek! Its just the unknown i guess. CANT WAIT to meet him :) x

I'm being induced in 10 days!!! Hoping baby girl will come sooner, of course!

I'm not sleeping well, my ribs really hurt! Had my 'show' yesterday and just hoping that means something!!!

Depends which date lol, If I go by my first due date, 2 days left, if I go by the 2nd, im due today, either way, fed up, tired and sore =[

9 days to go but hoping for her to come sooner (like this weekend.) No signs though, I was told yesterday that one of our local hospitals now allows women to go 16 days over before they induce!!! I'm glad I'm not going to that hospital, my hospital policy is 10 days.

7 days to go for me until I meet my little girl. No sign of anything happening yet though boo!!

Meeeee!! As you already know Belle :) 9 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!
Had backche for a few days, which I havent had through the rest of my pregnancy. Started on left side just below bra strap and today has now moved down to the lower part of my back. Cramps EVERYDAY!! Slight headaches kicking back in, urggghh!!
Shooting pains in the nevereigns, hips starting to hurt too.
Other than that, just waiting on D-Day now, hoping she will make an appearance soon, bored of being pregnant now lol.
She's fully engaged, and I have a sweep booked for 5th Dec when am 41+1 if she hasnt made an appearance by then.
xxx

Having C-section done in 4 days - BABY BREECH. :wacko:

4days for me :) been really down though today as been to midwife today and LO has pulled his head back out of my pelvis :( i know im going to go overdue and i really dont want to so theres been a few tears today x

2 days for me...and no end in sight! hahah! Darn!

Same here Lozzacol, ive got 11 days left...if im honest im getting quite nervous..eek! Its just the unknown i guess. CANT WAIT to meet him :) x

im getting nervous now, but still more excited than scared as i dont know what im in for lol. im bouncing away on my birthing ball trying to get this baby ready lol! im getting so impatient now! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->