In USA

gixxgirl06

Reaction score
How many gals on here are from & living in the USA? It seems to me that pretty much alot of the gals on here are in the UK, etc. Not that there is a prob., but I really haven't seen any from the USA.

There's not as many as in the UK, but there are still a fair amount of us. :wave: I'm currently from NY.

It is a UK based forum but you will find people on here from all over the world :mrgreen:

I'm from the US! Atlanta, Georgia... well north of atlanta anyways but close enough! :)

i live in pennsylvania.i absolutley love B&B

New Jersey, just outside of New York City. The U.S. members are few and far in between but we're here! lol

Well, nice to meet some US gals. I didn't know this was a UK forum..Hmmm.
I'm in MA as you can see. The Northshore for you MA gal.

I'm in Ohio, and it's cool talking to so many different women around the world...I especially like all the different words and slang for stuff...my favorite being "in the pudding club"..lol..

the site owners are based in the UK :D

I'm originally from Texas btw, moved up here to be with hubby :lol:

What city in New Jersey?? My hubby has family that lives in NJ :D

Bayonne. It's 10 minutes from the city. Right next to Jersey City and Hoboken. Northeast area. We like to call ourselves the armpit of NJ :rofl: Our area was on the news for having tons of political officials and rabis arrested for money laundering, bribery, and a whole lot of other stuff LOL. So proud huh?

What city in New Jersey?? My hubby has family that lives in NJ :D

Bayonne. It's 10 minutes from the city. Right next to Jersey City and Hoboken. Northeast area. We like to call ourselves the armpit of NJ :rofl: Our area was on the news for having tons of political officials and rabis arrested for money laundering, bribery, and a whole lot of other stuff LOL. So proud huh?

oh ok. I think it's a little further from where the in laws live. They're scattered between Linden and Middlesex.

I'm from NYC but reside in philadelphia now.. I was noticing the samething when I first joined this site. Most woman on here are from outside the U.S but we all have 1 thing that links us together= PREGNANCY!!! :)

I am currently living in Savannah, GA, but am originally from MA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->