In what sexual position did you conceive?

Missionary! Then i fell asleep becasue it was 1am :D

if it happened the day I think it did... we started in a 69 then went onto me on top! if it was the day before it wouldve just been me on top. Neither of the times I think I lay down afterwards! straight up for the toilet lol xx

We dtd 2 days before O, 1 day before O, and the day of O and all three times were doggy style. I read that you have better chances of conceiving a boy that way (even though I'm happy with either gender). I laid down for at least an hour each time and climaxed after OH.

Both pregnancies we dtd 3 times in a row around O, and it was the doggy style that did it!!

We dtd 2 days before O, 1 day before O, and the day of O and all three times were doggy style. I read that you have better chances of conceiving a boy that way (even though I'm happy with either gender). I laid down for at least an hour each time and climaxed after OH.

That is actually how we conceived our son, doggy style :)

Doggy style from day 8-16. Laid down for an hour afterwards on days 13-15.

Sure enough, boy! Didn't expect TWIN boys though :happydance:

Missionary. I got up right away and took a shower afterwards too.

Most likely missionary, possibly doggy style. I'm too lazy to be on top the whole time.

For me it was the quickest quicky in spooning position in a tent. Ha, we sent Stepson to campsite shop so we could sneak a quicky in on holiday.

Last time I got pg it was reverse cowgirl! Yeehaa!!

Missionary. We're very traditional. LOL I try to lie down a bit afterwards but I get infections really easily so I usually go to the bathroom in about 10 minutes.

LOL on the many doggy styles remark...great if you are feeling lazy too, Ha!

The reverse cowboy with double-vault landing.

... LOL!

Seriously, we just do it the old-fashioned way. I think it's highly underrated! Three years of absolutely brilliant sex, most of it in that position.

That many multiple orgasms was bound to end up in babies at some point! LOL!

It was in the front seat of the car on vacation... Not sure what you would call that position! Lol

Mine was artificial insemination. Didn't think I was ovulating so shoved it in whilst standing and put some toilet roll in my knickers to absorb the fall out then carried on as I was. No orgasm, no laying with legs in the air! I'm amazed I caught!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->