In what sexual position did you conceive?

moonix13

Reaction score
Thought I would start a fun thread!

Missionary for me!! But stayed lying down for 10 mins after hehe

Doggy style and then laid down for 10 minutes after

We only dtd twice, missionary as I was just 6 weeks post partum. I did lay down for about 15 minutes each time...

I was on top I believe, if I conceived when I thought I did! I actually only laid down for a minute afterwards waiting for him to get dressed because I hate getting up naked with the light on lol, but then I ran and took a shower and tried to wash myself really well because I didn't actually want to conceive, but now that I have, I am excited for this baby and my family and friends can't wait to meet her, either!

I was on top I believe, if I conceived when I thought I did! I actually only laid down for a minute afterwards waiting for him to get dressed because I hate getting up naked with the light on lol, but then I ran and took a shower and tried to wash myself really well because I didn't actually want to conceive, but now that I have, I am excited for this baby and my family and friends can't wait to meet her, either!

why do you hate getting up naked with the light on? Does your OH make you feel that way or you're not comfortable with your body?

Well, I was on Clomid, so we had to have sex several times to ensure better success rate. My ovulation test showed positive for two days then high the last day (It's one of those that detects lower HcG). So, I know one of those days were missionary, and one of those days I was on top, and one of those days it was standing missionary, me laying down with legs dangling off the bed while he was standing up - He's more comfortable that way vs full Missionary...I can't blame him...he's 1'2" taller than me! HE was the one that made me lay down. Heck, after he cleaned up himself, he got my tablet and left me alone. I just chillaxed for a while, and he got me about 20-25 minutes later. I was grateful that these three days we enjoyed our love making. The previous round, the first time was great, the second and third time it felt more like work. The third time, we both just gave up because we couldn't get into it...we laughed about it..."Ugh...forget it, it ain't working. It's not you..."

I'm looking forward for him teaching ME how to change a baby's diaper. He practically raised his nephew so he knows everything about babies, heck even the birthing process (he's an in LOL. Yep...he's just awesome that way.

why do you hate getting up naked with the light on? Does your OH make you feel that way or you're not comfortable with your body?

A little bit of a, a little bit of b. :( It's being handled now though

It could have been either doggy style, or my legs on his shoulders in my case. :) I made sure to orgasm... Possibly helping dh's little guys get there easier?? Lol. I laid on my back for about 10 minutes after dtd.

No idea! Lol it was probably missionary though, I have a retroverted uterus so that's basically the only style that doesn't hurt :blush: and we do that most of the time.

Doggy style. I ended up laying down for about an hour afterwards...I didn't know that made a difference.:blush:

Missionary. It's hard to do much else on an air mattress.

Missionary probably... But no idea when i ovulated so no idea when we would have conceived...

Can't remember what position but I would have definitly orgasmed. Its not over till I do :p

Missionary for us, then I lay down for a while afterwards.

Doggy style, then I laid down for 5 mins (which I hadn't done in previous cycles!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->