Inappropriate Facebook sharing?

In regards to over share, I have a few who do this and it's super over share in my books: pictures of injuries. With my luck I always seem them first thing in the morning while drinking my coffee. The worst I saw was a friend who had in between his big and second biggest toe ripped open. He put a picture of it all black,black and stitched up. I usually have a strong stomach but did not need to see that on facebook lol. If you wouldn't walk around with your injury fully visable to the world then why post it online?

In regards to over share, I have a few who do this and it's super over share in my books: pictures of injuries. With my luck I always seem them first thing in the morning while drinking my coffee. The worst I saw was a friend who had in between his big and second biggest toe ripped open. He put a picture of it all black,black and stitched up. I usually have a strong stomach but did not need to see that on facebook lol. If you wouldn't walk around with your injury fully visable to the world then why post it online?

I must admit I oncr slammed my thumb in the door and it was one of those where there was some blood under the nail. Nothin major but it did hurt and I posted it on fb!! :haha:

Hahaaa when I cut the tip on my finger off I posted it to FB - people were not impressed :haha:
Though I went to school with a transgender lady who tweeted pics of herself.. er.. post-op. Grim!

I post injuries too...my kids...not mine.

I hear ya. There are times I like to express my feelings of down and too scared people will think I am just looking for attention or something like that. So I never do.

I did, however, posted about my poor widdle toe and how I feel like a big baby on my status. No picture though...and nobody cared either which I don't blame them.

someone posted pics of their child with pooh all over their legs once . I really dont think any one needed a visual on that.

A friend posted her half cut off finger, blood, sinew and the whole 9 yards. It was gross. :haha:

lol fair play, I do believe it comes back to everyone is allowed to share as they please just glad they invented the "I don't want to see this" option on facebook ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->