Income Support Interview?

Kimboowee

Complete
Reaction score
I have to go to one of these tomorrow cos i made a claim for income support? What actually happens? I need to take some ID...

When I had my JSA "interview" all I did was hand them the form I'd filled out, sit and wait around and then get given my signing on book.

I don't know if an IS interview will be any different hun sorry x

Yeah, I'm not too sure on IS. But with JSA you go in, see one adviser who asks to see your ID and copies it sorts out all that, then 2nd adviser sorts out JS agreement... I reckon you just get the one, but I could be mistaken. They'll just ask for all your details, maybe get you to sign to say it's all true etc ----Oh. Just saw that your post was yesterday.... How'd it go? :lol:

xx

They just need to take down and verify all your details and just make sure you are who you say you are hun. Dont worry it's not like a gistapo interrogation or anything. x

Yeh it was alright in the end...She checked my details then i went to see some other man. I told him i wanted to go back to work/education in sept and he told me the the reason why you can claim IS for so long is so you can be with your child at home...but then he told me about lone parent deals and stuff. Gonna go in probs june/july and see about going to college or something

They just check through your claim form, take any photocopies/see any ID and away you go. At least thats what happened at mine a few years ago ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->