Inconsistent waking times BBT

Rainbow2103

3 under 3!
Reaction score
Does anyone have any thoughts on how accurate temping is when you are still night feeding a LO :dohh:

FF has given me CH and I had other signs but don't know how accurate my temps really are?

Only mark the temps which are. Around the same time erratic temps can really throw u off

I think at least every day would be required for it to be as accurate as possible and as long as its after 3hours unbroken sleep i think is ok? x

You can also click 'sleep deprived' on days where it is likely to be more erratic/less sleep than other nights. X

I'm taking it as soon as I wake so it's with unbroken sleep. If anything I'm taking it early.

I haven't used a bbt adjuster and my temps are above my usual coverline so for the meanwhile at least it looks like I have ovulated.

Other than the first cycle after a baby or MC, this is the first irregular cycle I've ever had in my life :wacko:

i am a horrible sleeper (and no LO to blame!:haha:) so since i can't always rely on 3 hours of solid sleep before temping, i try as hard as possible to take them at the same time. if i take it with less than 3 hours of unbroken sleep, i always check "sleep deprived" and don't discard any temps because i think FF knows when you check "sleep deprived" that the numbers might not be reliable and factors that in when it tries to predict things. even if the time is a bit off (aka: sleeping through my alarm or waking up 30-60 minutes before my alarm) i still take it and input it.

FF seems to be set up in a way to take all of these things into account; i think any data is better than no data, so i keep it all.

i started a thread over here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2204607-any-bad-sleepers-temp.html if you're interested in hearing other people who temp but don't always sleep so great.

good luck!:flower:

i am a horrible sleeper (and no LO to blame!:haha:) so since i can't always rely on 3 hours of solid sleep before temping, i try as hard as possible to take them at the same time. if i take it with less than 3 hours of unbroken sleep, i always check "sleep deprived" and don't discard any temps because i think FF knows when you check "sleep deprived" that the numbers might not be reliable and factors that in when it tries to predict things. even if the time is a bit off (aka: sleeping through my alarm or waking up 30-60 minutes before my alarm) i still take it and input it.

FF seems to be set up in a way to take all of these things into account; i think any data is better than no data, so i keep it all.

i started a thread over here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2204607-any-bad-sleepers-temp.html if you're interested in hearing other people who temp but don't always sleep so great.

good luck!:flower:

Thanks, I'll check out the thread. I haven't discarded or adjusted anything and just entered the info as it is. I normally get about 3 hours sleep before I take it.

Will see how I get on next few days.

The ticker below links to my chart if anyone wants to have a look xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back