Increased cm in 2ww???

lottie_2007

Mummy of 3!!
Reaction score
Has anyone else had this, i'm half way in to my 2ww this month and have had alot of increased cm (sorry tmi) i haven't had this in previous months so i'm a bit confused! I couldn't tell you if i had it with my previous pregnancies as i can't remember what i did last week let alone 2 years ago :rofl: Although my first sign of pregnancy is lots of cm but thats always been around the time that af is due! Any ideas? xx

From what I have read, thats a great sign! I have had the opposite myself, however :(
I hope it turns out BFP for you !

Aww thank you! I'm sure we've missed it this month, i've been so tired lol fingers crossed and hope get you bfp soon xx

Aww thank you! I'm sure we've missed it this month, i've been so tired lol fingers crossed and hope get you bfp soon xx

I had the same thought.

I am not 100% sure about my dates but if your first day of your AF is when you lightly start discharging before full on bleeding (tmi) then I think I am on about CD19.

I had creamy CM on Monday and egg White stretchy CM later that day. We DTD on the Sun and Tues. I then had egg White blobby CM yesterday but today it is stretchy and jelly like. It's not in my underwear like the previous days were. I was really horny Sun-Tues but not now.

I am really confused, maybe I have missed my ovulation as not DTD since Tues.

lottie, the increased CM is a really good sign! Fingers crossed for you! I know with my second I notice the increase almost immediately so hopefully the same is true for you.

I was wondering this same thing. I have way more cm now then I did even last week! I'm 5dpo, how about you? I go in for a progesterone test tomorrow to see if I Oed...I know I did last Sunday so now its just waiting waiting waiting....:)

I'm 8dpo and have terrible lower back ache and have been nauseous the last few mornings, i had terrible morning sickness with my other 2 but not until around 8 weeks! I am also a horrible moody cow :nope: my poor husband!! I am desperately trying not to symptom spot though!!! :rofl: x

The backache is a good sign and the nausea could just be from the "what if" nerves. I hope your husband is taking your moodiness in stride. FXd!

Yea i'm not counting the nausea as a sign as it goes away when i eat :rofl: and yea my dh just puts up with me :haha: xx

Must.Not.Symptom.Spot!!!! But............

I can't help it!!! Today i have the lower back ache and nausea again and then tonight at work i was soooo hot, like sweating lol Very odd! We'll see still only 9dpo :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->