Increased discharge at 35 weeks?

sianyld

Mammy to Baby Jakey :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, the last day or two i have noticed an increase in milky discharge! just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this at around 35 weeks?

been have some mild period like cramps on and off for two days, started to wonder if this is all to do with my body practicing :shrug: x

probably normal hun. I get random bouts of increase. If its itchy or smellin then get checked out. If your worried chat to your midwife. Where almost there now hun. How are you feeling?x

Thanks hun, its not itchy or smelly, just seems to be a bit more than normal if you know wat i mean.

I know cant believe how quickly its all come around...im doing good thanx hun, nursery finised, hospital bags packed, clothes washed just waiting now lol

hows things with u hun, u on the final countdown? x

PS just noticed ur classed a full term tomoz ooohh exciting :)

Cant help with why but if it makes u feel any better i get alot more now too.. I never got it b4 i was preg and have it all the time now...annoying!! xx

Thanks hun, just seems to be building up more now! prob coz we're getting closer hey x

i no. So exciting. Time has been going slow. But gettin quicker now. Not packed my hospital bag yet. Really must do it lol. X

lol...best get a move on hunny, may catch u by suprise :)

Def let me know wen baby arrives :) x

i should learn really cause had to pack kaceys while leakin water everywhere lol. Will let you no

oh gosh..really need to sort it then hun :)

i have to say there were times i was dripping the stuff, tmi and yuk sorry! its completely normal for the increase

i have to say there were times i was dripping the stuff, tmi and yuk sorry! its completely normal for the increase

thanks hun, nothing is TMI on BnB lol...not long to go for u hun, all the best x

i get loads to ohun just pop a panty liner in to keep fresh if your out and about and as others have said as long as it not itchy or smelly you should be fine mine got tht bad at one point i was having to wear a proper sanitary towel to catch it discusting i know :-/ maybee mention to you mw at next app so she can check for strep b highly unlikely you have it but best to be safe its nothing to cause major worry over i dont think xx

thanks hun i have a mw app on fri so i will mention it to her then. seems like lots but not enough to cover a pad iykwim...its not tinged greeny or snotty so hoping it wouldnt b strep B.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->