• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Indent on FRER or very earky BFP??

Missashleyxx

Reaction score
Hi im am new to this forum, this is my 1st post.. im wondering has anyone got an opinion or experience on indent line on a FRER?? This is so frustrating.. its so hard to tell.. has this happened to anyone :shrug:

Do you have a picture? I’ve personally never gotten an indent on a frer, only a positive or stark negative.

Hi thanks for your reply. Yes i have pitcures and when i figure out how to post it up il let you see lol.. ive just regestered on here about an hour ago so bare with me :)

Did the second line show up within the allotted time frame?

I have always had terrible luck with pink indent lines/evaps when I used FRER in the past. I doubt I still have them on my computer, but I had several FRERs with wicked pink evaps while my dollar store cheapies were stark negatives.

Hi bdb84 yes the line showed within 3 minutes altough i could not really see much colour to it.. i can hold it at arms length and see it clearly.. no squinting or tilting required lol.. the line has now gone pink altough its past the recommended time limit. My period is due thursday.. i think il use a diff brand and test again then..

I think you need a certain number of posts before you can use some of the functionality on this forum. which is probably why you aren't able to post pictures.

I agree it'd be best to take another test/brand and see what you get. GL

Thanks lilfoosh foosh.. i was wrecking my brains tryin to work out how to uoload a photo lol. Yes im going to test again tomorro morning and see..

Just to update.. turns out it was just a wicked indent line.. safe to say i will never user another FRER again. Wish i could post up a pitcure. Ever other brand i used was 100% negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->