Indent or for real?! Update - with BFP Progression

Breeelizabeth

Reaction score
So desperate for a pregnancy, but I can’t tell if this is a nasty indent or the real deal. Taken with FMU at 8 dpo.

C750E2BE-B153-45AA-AC4D-5DBB7A92CB0A.jpeg

I can see something!! I’m not sure if I can see lots of colour but you’re early at 8dpo.

seen a lot of bad press for FR recently. I hope this is the start for you.

good luck xx

I’ve not been able to trust FRER after their indents!! But their digitalis seem to work amazingly! This is SMU at 8 dpo!!

30453C42-2738-409E-977A-9D8209C48F96.jpeg

I’ve never seen first response digis in the uk!!

I’ve never seen first response digis in the uk!!
I’ve only just recently discovered them myself!! They’re as accurate as the line tests apparently and this is the second time I’ve had a positive on them at 8 dpo.

Amazing!! I’ve been lucky with the old school frer and never had any issues with them but I’ve read a lot about them and seen the pictures xx

I see it hon. Hope they get darker and darker for you.
I tested at 8dpo and got a BFN but tested again today at 10dpo and got faint lines today.

Yay for the digi.
We can't get them here we can only get the CB digis. Im gonna buy one in a week or so providing my lines get darker and darker.
We had 4 chemicals in 2020 so really nervous right now.

My AF is due on Sunday,

Sending lots of sticky baby dust :dust::dust:

The Frer's have used this cycle have been absolutely shocking for evap lines. Won't be buying them again, going to go digital from now on!

I've had two tests pretty much exactly the same as yours this morning I am 10DPO.. am buying a digital one tomorrow, not trusting the dye.

Hoping yours end up darker each day, sending baby dust your way xx

I see it hon. Hope they get darker and darker for you.
I tested at 8dpo and got a BFN but tested again today at 10dpo and got faint lines today.

Yay for the digi.
We can't get them here we can only get the CB digis. Im gonna buy one in a week or so providing my lines get darker and darker.
We had 4 chemicals in 2020 so really nervous right now.

My AF is due on Sunday,

Sending lots of sticky baby dust :dust::dust:
I had a chemical in November, so I know how anxious you must be feeling. I want to be excited but so much of me is hesitant because I don’t want to get attached. My temps are lower than I guess most women and I had some chart readers tell me my progesterone must be super low and now I’m worried about that. I did take a test at around 11am (because poas addict) and it was already heaps darker.
Baby dust for you honey!

C9188386-2E97-40D4-B03C-940A3147ADB4.jpeg

The Frer's have used this cycle have been absolutely shocking for evap lines. Won't be buying them again, going to go digital from now on!

I've had two tests pretty much exactly the same as yours this morning I am 10DPO.. am buying a digital one tomorrow, not trusting the dye.

Hoping yours end up darker each day, sending baby dust your way xx

FRER used to be the best, but they’ve gotten so bad - I was taking them last month and CONVINCED I was pregnant but early but nope.
I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed for you love!

Congratulations!!! :happydance:

Congrats! Incredible line for 8dpo! Also impressed the frer digi is so sensitive

9 dpo SMU with a 3 hr hold.

I didn’t sleep last night because my pm test was BFN. I was so anxious tossing and turning thinking I was having another chemical. My levels are always higher from SMU until about 11:30 am as I’ve learnt from previous pregnancies, so I chalked it up to being the wrong time of day AND the fact I’d drank four glasses of juice and water with dinner as we were out so I think it may have just concentrated it. I think my SMU today is darker than any of the tests yesterday so hopefully that’s a good sign.

Off to the doctor today for tests and to talk about my anxiety because all I can think about is losing the pregnancy.

CDBA17A5-1BFD-440A-ACBC-A3DAC5DE936D.jpeg

Thats a great line for 9dpo hon.
My line looked like that today but I'm 11dpo.

That’s got so much darker after just one day <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->