Indigestion already?

Charliemarina

expecting #4
Reaction score
hey ladies, so today for the first time in this pregnancy i indulged in some cool flavor doritos :haha: (not on diet just cant stomach choc crisps ect)
anyway within 5 min of eating them i got this rather sharp pain around where my diaphragm would be (below my boobs in center)...everytime i breathed in or moved around it really hurt, started to panic me as it lasted about an hour....i decided to drink some milk as i remember in my last pregnancy it always helped and i was right, it instantly sent the pain away!!
im just so shocked that im getting it already....and i WONT be eating doritos again for a while thats for sure :wacko:

anyone else getting indigestion yet? if so is there anything in particular that triggers it for you??

Yes! I had indegestion and heartburn from 7ish weeks... Even water triggered mine!!
Yet things like currys and gherkins that you'd expect to never did. I had to try the foods and take a chance whether I had it or not unfortunately
Xx

it is kinda crazy really, iv been eating chips with loads of vinegar and i dont have a problem, pregnancy really is weird sometimes lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->