Induction Cruz Is Here!

donnarobinson

Mommy Of 3 Boys
Reaction score
So I went in to be induced at 9.30am Monday 11th January I was 40+4
I spent some time on the monitor etc and had the first gel at 12.30ish
I was cm dialted when she done this cervix was stil hard and far back
Nothing much happened at all.
She came to check me about 6 hours later so 6.30pm but she couldn't check me til I'd be on monitor which I did was suppose to be on 20 mins ended up on there for two hours or so as Cruz heartbeat was really fast. The dr checked it said it was fine was because he was moving. Loads etc anyway it eventually slowed down once he settled down I finally got examined at 9.30pm I was still excali the same so had another lot of gel and a good sweep and stretch . .
Then I started having contractions pretty much straight away.. Every 5 mins or so but bareable .
I carried on as normal by half 3 I was contracting every 3/5 mins I think it was they were getting sore I was put on monitor Cruz was fine so was examined was still on 1cm but waters were bulging and she could feel his head my cervix was also soft so I was left to progress on my own I couldn't go to delivery until I had dialted slightly more so they could break my water
So they run me a bath I carried on as long as I could I wasn't due to be checked until 7.30
I had only had paracetamol up till this point they put me on monitor contractions were really strong every 2 mins
Around 7.30ish they examined me and I was 6cm dialted I couldn't believe I had done it all on my own to thah point no pain relief as such and was on my own as I wasn't on delivery yet my partner couldn't be there .
I rung my partner and my cousin told them to go up as I was going to delivery .
We went over I finally got gas and air
They couldn't monitor him properly as he wouldn't show on monitor so they broke my waters to get the clip on his head . I was 7cm by then I was asking for aepidural but there wasn't time I'm glad really as I wanted to try without one this time .
My waters were broke less then a hour and he was born :)
He was my quickest and lightest baby
Born Tuesday 12th January 2016 at 9.06am 8lb 3oz I'm in love he's perfect X X

Nice work! Congratulations!! Xx

What a lovely story, and a nice birth weight too. Congratulations!

P.S how do you pronounce his name, is it like cruise? Or like buzz but with a Cr?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->