• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Induction not working?

Sapphire909

Reaction score
As I write this I am still in the hospital. I lost my little one at 14 weeks gestational age, I am almost 18 weeks. Since being admitted yesterday, I have had 5 doses of a medication to try and induce labour, 3 oral meds and 2 vaginal. I am not cramping or seeming to have any reaction. It has now been well over 24 hours. They do not want to do a D&C due to the gestational age/size of the baby, and I don't want that either, I want to have my angel come out naturally. Has anyone on here had experience similar to mine with induction not seeming to take effect? On top of everything else, this is causing me much stress :cry:

I am SO sorry you are going through this :cry::cry::cry: I don't understand why it is not working and why this can't be more gentle on you and your baby. I hope someone can help you and I hope your little angel comes out soon. My heart is with you..XOOXOOXOX:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

As I write this I am still in the hospital. I lost my little one at 14 weeks gestational age, I am almost 18 weeks. Since being admitted yesterday, I have had 5 doses of a medication to try and induce labour, 3 oral meds and 2 vaginal. I am not cramping or seeming to have any reaction. It has now been well over 24 hours. They do not want to do a D&C due to the gestational age/size of the baby, and I don't want that either, I want to have my angel come out naturally. Has anyone on here had experience similar to mine with induction not seeming to take effect? On top of everything else, this is causing me much stress :cry:

Hi I so sorry for your loss.

I was 17 weeks when I lost my LO at 13-14 weeks gestation on Mon 9th Jan.

I went back to hospital on the Tuesday and was given oral medication. I did then start to bleed on the wednesday night and went back to hospital on thurs 12th jan.

I was given vaginal medication at 7.40am, by 8.45am my LO had been born, without any pain at all. just a little cramping after, so was given some painkillers which sorted that.

My LO was born sleeping on 12-1-12. We couldn`t tell what sex our LO was and didn`t have PM either.

I was very lucky in the fact it was quick and pain free, so i am sorry yours is taking so long.

My thoughts are with you and hope everything will go as well as it possibly can in the circumstances.:hugs:

I am so very sorry for your loss.
I don't know anything about being induced, I'm afraid. I hope things have started moving for you know. There's lots of wonderful women in here, who are here for you, if you need support through the next days, weeks and months. I don't know how I would have gotten through the last few months without it. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->