Induction scheduled

PurpleIvy44

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Who knew I would be more nervous now that I have a set date. I'm 39+4 today and had a doctor's appointment. I'm still only 3 cm dilated but now 70% effaced. I've had mucus discharge but not a ton and get braxton hicks ever now and then.

Doctor asked how I felt about an induction and since I'm due Sat I'm all for it. I really want to go on my own but I also don't want to to be over a week late. Since it's right before Thanksgiving she said they get booked really fast since ppl want their babies before the holidays. If I didn't schedule now I could have to wait almost 2 weeks. So I'm now scheduled for Tuesday the 17th to have my little girl.

Here's to going on my own but if not, I'll see her next week! Eeek :happydance:

So exciting!! Maybe you'll go before than! Fingers crossed!

Congrats to you! I am also scheduled for induction on the 17th! Can't wait! Hope everything goes smoothly for us both. This is my first inductions; my first daughter my water broke at 36 weeks so I am already more pregnant than I've ever been and beyond ready lol!!!

Well I did go early, she arrived yesterday! I'll post her story in a new thread.

Congrats!! Delighted you went by yourself. Am scheduled for the 30th; have fingers crossed to go early too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->