Induction tomorrow...

AmzyWamzy

Reaction score
We are currently team yellow... I am being induced tomorrow and along with being absolutely petrified about the labour now I am also so scared that I may have a boy :0(

I don't understand these feelings - all the way through people have said 'oh its def a boy' and I'm sure I would come around to the idea once he was here (not much choice but to is there?!) - but I so desperately want a girl... and I feel awful that baby is not even here yet and I may be disappointed with gender.

How long can I punish myself for having wishes for a particular gender? People keep telling me that as long as baby is happy and healthy then that is all that matters... but to me, it matters that I want a baby girl and that I may not get her :0(

I don't even know where I'm going with this - just nice that I can post these feelings somewhere and not be judged :0)

Thanks for reading x

Good luck for tomorrow! hope you get your pink bundle x

Aww, I understand where you're coming from hun, my youngest dd was a yellow bump and I was so desperate for a boy (I have three dd's) but when she was born and my OH said "It's a Girl" I was thrilled. I didn't care that she was a girl, I loved her instantly and my older dd's adored her. Now I'm planning to ttc#4 and will be REALLY hoping for a Boy this time as it will be our last LO.
Good Luck tomorrow and I really hope you get your pink bundle :flower:

Hope the induction went well and that you are both doing good :flow:

We are currently team yellow... I am being induced tomorrow and along with being absolutely petrified about the labour now I am also so scared that I may have a boy :0(

I don't understand these feelings - all the way through people have said 'oh its def a boy' and I'm sure I would come around to the idea once he was here (not much choice but to is there?!) - but I so desperately want a girl... and I feel awful that baby is not even here yet and I may be disappointed with gender.

How long can I punish myself for having wishes for a particular gender? People keep telling me that as long as baby is happy and healthy then that is all that matters... but to me, it matters that I want a baby girl and that I may not get her :0(

I don't even know where I'm going with this - just nice that I can post these feelings somewhere and not be judged :0)

Thanks for reading x

Oh god im so nervous for you...Please update!!

I had a beautiful baby boy.

He finally arrived on 3rd June at 6.05 AM weighing 9lb5oz!

The induction failed & I ended up having an emergency c section :0( It was the hardest thing in the world - recovering from the op was so difficult.

My son is the most precious thing in the world to me - It really didn't matter that I didn't get my girl - maybe next time eh?! ;0)

xxx

Congratulations! Thank you for the update and Im glad you are your son are doing well xxx

Congrats!!!! My turn to go and have baby now. Have been having mini contractions today but due for an elective section in 2 days time but I feel baby has other things in mind. This will be my fourth section, nervous xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->