indulge me...

ahem

Ive tested every day since 6 dpo

i do think i am, but not sure if thats real instinct or me turning mentalist. could go either way - last time i didnt have a clue, i only did a test cos my friend did and i was copying

:haha: That made me lol!!!

Thing is nato hun, once you've been pregnant, you know for definate when it happens again, it's a feeling in your body like no other...........:flower:

exciting!!!!!!.......I'll watch this space xxx

Ooh Nato i hope ur instinct is right! wooohooo. I hope may 19th is not only my bday, but also amazing news day for lots of us :)

xxx

Nato, I'm loving that you are already testing. If I had any in my house, I would be testing too (9dpo today). But I REFUSE to let myself go buy some until 12dpo when AF is due. It is a real test in self discipline.

I hope you get your BFP!!! MY cramping went away and honestly I don't feel pregnant this cycle. I remember from my first pregnancy though, that I felt a lot of mild AF like cramping. Not sure what causes it, maybe blood flow, but it was definitely because of a BFP.

This won't answer all of your questions, but someone posted in another thread and I found the section about implantation interesting https://community.babycenter.com/post/a17951005/just_the_facts--references_for_newbies_and_vets

Can't wait for you to test again!

thanks you lovely ladies

hearty, my mistake was to buy some cheapos off ebay in bulk, think i might use them all up in one cycle at this rate. i was actually tempted to go and get a first response cos id like to know if this is a pregnancy thats not implanted properly - if i got a bfp that ended up with af starting, id rather know that i had a failed pregnancy because it would give me hope that im doing everything right and still releasing eggs

im thinking something is not quite right, i read ont tinterweb today that implantation cramping should last a day, 2 at the very most, if cramping at this stage lasts longer it might be a failed pregnancy or mc which isnt clinically recognised. I still feel like my period is about to arrive at any second, im getting what feels like the start of my af when i would usually take a nurofen, its not quite as painful but they are definite cramps - no spotting though

sparks i dont know anything, i am a TTC thickie <dunceface>

queenie, you never know, i might be neurotic rather than right - lets hope them there bfps arrive on the 19th, im not counting any chickens, or eggs, or somert, before the 19th

Im 9 dpo and the cramping has totally stopped now, which is making me feel a bit more hopeful, but lack of boob pain is unhopeful, my boobs usually hurt by now whether Im pregnant or not

I am now so hysterical im off to Boots to get a first response test. Im a complete nightmare.

Good luck peeps i really hope there are a few :bfp:'s brewing here xxxx

I am only 1DPO and we only BDed on Sat and yesterday (we were not really meant to be doing anything!!) so the odds are pretty slim for us.

I am now so hysterical im off to Boots to get a first response test. Im a complete nightmare.

Hardly hysterical!!!!....I'm not even trying yet, and I have 30 ic hpt's, 25 ic opk's, 2 frer's, and 2 digi's on hand!!!......ahem :wacko:

lets hope you do get there Raz

hahaha sparks, you might be verging on worse than me. I did my early response and no joy, but i am only 9dpo.

ah tells you, id never have considered testing early before i got involved with you lot.

We're a bad influence......tis true :)

We'll feed your paranoia, and encourage you to test, a week before you'll get a proper result!!!!!!!..........as it makes us look more normal....mwah haha!

Im 9 dpo and the cramping has totally stopped now, which is making me feel a bit more hopeful, but lack of boob pain is unhopeful, my boobs usually hurt by now whether Im pregnant or not

Nato, my cramps went away 5 or 6dpo. I haven't felt boob pain at all and I did with both my pregnancies. I've been a wreck about it. I'm pretty sure it isn't my month and I'm mad because we BD'd on the perfect days!

I'm not testing yet b/c I can't bear to see a BFN. I'd rather see AF to be honest. I've been quizzing other women about their symptoms when they got their BFP or feel like they are going to get a BFP. All of them feel something by 9 - 10 dpo. BLAH! I want to have PMA, but don't. Sounds like you are feeling something similar. Let us know how the test goes and good luck!

pmsl at sparkers. i play that game too!! if you look mental, i look normal. thats how i see it.

me too me too hearty, i did everything right this month, im sure of it. when they say you only have a 25% chance of bfp every month, i dont believe them and assume i will be if i properly concentrate. i will be mad as a wasp if im not. But my boobs hurt less at 9dpo than they ever have in my whole wide life

i got a bfn on the clear blue i bought off the chemist lady today, but im sure its not early response and i specifically asked for an early response, but she got about 30 tests out and confused me.

im gonna try again tomorrow with a cheapo and save this 2nd expensive one till monday.

yeah right, i bet ive peed on it by 8pm tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->