infacol/ovol drops

ryder

Mum to Jasmine & Peyton
Reaction score
Anyone use either of these? Experiences? I just got the ovol drops to try...

i used infacol but didnt find it much good but charlie had colic really bad i thought gripe water was better for getting wind out xxx

I used infacol for a couple days and it worked really well for getting big burps.

I haven't used it though since Jasper's sleep apnea episode... its absolutely crazy over protective nervous mummy but I've basically cut out anything that was new into his system around that time and as I'd started him on infacol only a couple of days before the episode and its not really recommended for new borns, so I'll give it a break until he's a bit bigger.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with his sleep apnea, but I cant get around being paranoid - I'll probabloy go back to using it once I've calmed down a little... give me a week and I'm sure I'll relax!

thanks.. I tried it for a couple days and I could NOT get her to burp with it :( And she ended up so mad because of it.

we used infacol with maddi right up till she was 4 months, for us it seemed to really help her bring her wind up. i no its takes a while to kick in though x

How long did it take? I gave up and gave her gripe water again, I couldnt stand the crying and whining :( She had it all yesterday though, and the night before.

Ive used Infacol but concerned about the E numbers in all these things really but I found Gripe water the best! Smells good too!

Tristan had really bad wind and seemed to have a sore tummy - we thought it was colic. We tried Infacol. It is hard to know whether it helped or not. His wind did improve but whether or not it was due to the Infacol, who knows. It is hard when you can't ask, 'are you feeling better?'

man ive tryed everything....i tryed that dentinox that did nothing...then tryed infacol im still using it now but i find gripe water soo much better for after hes feeds.

he burps really easy through out the bottle now....its also gud as u can jus stick their dummy in it for wen their screaming.

infacol made riley really constipated gripe water worked best for him

have u tried colif drops??? You can get it over the counter for £10 or on prescription. You have to add it to the bottle and let it settle for a few hors but it worked really well for my nephew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->