Infected finger next to the nail?

Where in the uk are you?im coming over with a needle!!!!:haha:

Where in the uk are you?im coming over with a needle!!!!:haha:

:haha:

Well I've woke up this morning and it's even worse and my finger is turning really dark, almost black so I think I'd better get myself off to the walk in today :( ewww x

Ok that's not good! Hope it's sorted soon!

ouch. hope its better soon xx

Mine did the same and the top of my finger was like a bulb lol! It did sort pretty quickly with medication xx

Mine did the same and the top of my finger was like a bulb lol! It did sort pretty quickly with medication xx

Ouch! I think mine is heading the same way. I just soaked it in hot salty water again and some puss came out at the side of my nail. I squeezed as much as I could out but there must be a lot left in there because it's still swollen. Hopefully antibiotics will sort it out xx

They will hun, its really gross but my finger is normal again now xx

Ah that's good to hear then! Did they lance your finger or just give you antibiotics on their own? I'm hoping mine won't need to be lanced it sounds gross xx

Just antibiotics and mine was full off puss too, I kinda squeezed it out myself ergh. Lol xx

Ah hopefully il get sent away with antibiotics too. I've squeezed a bit out this morning but the rest doesn't seem to want to budge. Disgusting isn't it lol xx

I strangely really enjoyed reading this thread while eating my breakfast this morning!

Hope your pus bursts out soon! :)

X

I strangely really enjoyed reading this thread while eating my breakfast this morning!

Hope your pus bursts out soon! :)

X

:haha: thank you! Don't think I'd be able to read this thread whilst eating lol! X

Just spoke to my mum who's a nurse and she said that because some puss has already come out the walk in probably won't give me anti B's. Going to keep at it with the magnesium sulphate stuff. How exciting lol x

This happened to me once. I left it and then one day in the shower it ended up popping, actually felt it was rank. Was much better afterwards tjough

Yeah it does feel a bit better since some of the crap came out but it's still sore. I never thought an infected finger could be so painful :shrug:

Am I the only wierdo that loves this kind of stuff? I'm strangely obsessed... To the point of watching YouTube videos where people have huge abscesses and they need draining.

I'll admit I'm a freak!

Am I the only wierdo that loves this kind of stuff? I'm strangely obsessed... To the point of watching YouTube videos where people have huge abscesses and they need draining.

I'll admit I'm a freak!

Lol I'm not quiiiite that bad but I must admit I'm jealous about the amount of pus that's going to come out of that! I'd be all over it with a needle hahaha x

Omg you two! That's nastyyyy lol! I'm heaving at the thought of having to squeeze it again haha x

My infections never pop. Next time I'm going to try. I love popping spots. Only mine if I ever get any and I torment my bf by getting his haha

I love popping spots too but draw the line at nasty infected fingers :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->