Infected finger next to the nail?

Am I the only wierdo that loves this kind of stuff? I'm strangely obsessed... To the point of watching YouTube videos where people have huge abscesses and they need draining.

I'll admit I'm a freak!

Lol I'm not quiiiite that bad but I must admit I'm jealous about the amount of pus that's going to come out of that! I'd be all over it with a needle hahaha x

I'm glad it's not just me! My husband thinks I'm gross, but I love anything you can pop or squeeze.

I'd poke it with a sterilized knife if you don't have a needle, and squeeze out that pus. You will feel soooo much better once you get it out. Then clean it well, put some antibiotic ointment on it, and keep it bandaged to heal. Its not going to feel better until that pus comes out.

Without sounding completely dumb.. How do I sterilise a knife? Lol x

Without sounding completely dumb.. How do I sterilise a knife? Lol x

I would either boil it or pour rubbing alcohol over it. ETA or you can heat the tip with a flame, then cool before using.

I would boil it. That's what I did on my nursing placement with district nurses when sterile equipment like scissors wasn't available. x

So like boil the kettle and then put the knife in the water for a bit? x

yep. That should do it

Okay thanks I may do that later. It seems a lot better today but still a bit of swelling x

Nope haha too scared! It doesn't look too bad today so think I'm going to leave it x

Just read through this thread, id love pooping it too lol!! Love anything yoh can pop or squeeze

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->