Info on cloth diapers!

Eskimobabys

Mama to TWO!
Reaction score
Hi i found this info on cloth diapering https://diaperpages.com/index.php
www.greenmountaindiapers.com <-- this website has videos and has "Starter Packages" i found that VERY helpful!!!! now all i need is a baby! lol

as a stay at home mom when my son was born this was awesome!! I put em in the washer each night, dryer before bed. super easy and cheap.

I dont know if its ever been brought up but homemade wipes are so easy to make. as are home baby food.

for baby wipes, buy the softest paper towel roll you can find. (I like viva or the paper towels sold by amway) also get a larger tupperware tub that will fit the width of the towel roll.

cut the towel roll in half.

Place it in the bowl

microwave approximately 1/2-3/4 cup water
add 1 tsp of baby bath and 1 tsp of baby lotion and mix in cup.

Pour over the paper towels (add more water if necessary) once the towels are soaked you can peel out the center core and make the rest of them "pop up" from there.

baby food is easy, steam em till soft. blend in a blender (add a little water if necessary to get the food the consistancy appropriate for the baby's age). place into an ice tray (each cube is approximately 1 ounce. so no more waste and no more guessing how much baby ate)

hope this helps someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->