Injection query

reallytinyamy

Mum and step mum
Reaction score
Chloe has her first jabs on friday and I'm worried about how she'll be afterwards.

What were peoples experiences of after effects etc when their LO had theirs.

I cant bear the thought of my grizzly bear feeling poorly:cry:

Grace was ok. She screamed the doctors down though. That afternoon though she started screaming and crying again and nothing would calm her down. I gave her a bit of calpol and put her to sleep for a bit and she seemed fine. She slept amazingly well that night too! Good luck!

I gave Caitlyn Calpol an hour before her first and second jabs. Her first ones she cried for abit but she was fine, second she didn't cry after, but the night after was HORRENDOUS.. :dohh:

i dont really agree with calpol so both my kids dont have anything before/after and theyve always been slightly grizzly but fine!

So no one has experienced them being particularly ill, just a tad grumpy?

just a tad grumpy... although Rhys' 1year injections made him intollerant to milk!

Bren cried for a quick moment when he had the shot, but I got him on the boob and he was fine. He slept loads that day, and when he was awake and not on the boob, he just cried. So we spent the day in bed with him on the boob. He was still a bit grumpy the next day, butnot so much. He also had a slight fever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->