Injections and weigh in today

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by princess_bump, Oct 27, 2008.

1. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

so maddi is having her third lot of injections this afternoon :cry: and if she's ok going to get her weighed as well. i hate them having it done, :cry: oh i wish i could have it done for her :cry:

also going to get her weighed today as it's all done together at our doctors surgery. hoping for the nice hv, as the main one is really horrible and makes me feel like the worse mum in the world :cry: she was 14lb 13 oz four weeks ago...... oooo wonder what she is now x x x

ok pointless thread but had to tell you guys :blush:

2. lynz

lynz mum of 2 princesses

good luck hun, Chloe-Marie is having her 2nd lot on wednesday im dreading them :cry:

3. princess_bump

thank you lynz :hugs: it's so horrible isn't it, maddi's normally ok with them but it's just watching and holding them. wishing chloe-marie so much luck for Wednesday:hugs:

4. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Good luck with injections :hugs:
    Poor Maddi....

5. isil

isil Well-Known Member

Good luck with the injections everyone (Mum's included!) Hope Maddi's weigh-in goes well too :)

6. princess_bump

thank you amy and bethanylee, what would i do without all the support of bnb :blush: not too long to wait now, can't wait till its over :cry:
    :hugs:

7. isil

isil Well-Known Member

I totally understand, I'm already dreading Alasdair's 16wk ones and they're 2 weeks away still! Good luck again

8. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

good luck :)

9. princess_bump

thank you guys, all done now, so relieved, she cried, but stopped really quickly, don't like her crying though, and have bleed a bit, but she's now tucked with me and a bottle :cloud9:

she weighs 15 13 and half oz, so a pound gain in 4 weeks, does this sound ok, the hv, a nice one, yay! said its steady but her weight gain has been all over the place what do you think. thanks guy

:hug: