Injections

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
I was just wondering what your babys are like after there injections and if they seem any different ? Charlie had his second lot tuesday afternoon and was really grumpy a bit hot and then went really sleepy that night and slept more than he ever has through the night then yesterday day time he seemed grump and sleepy and last night he cryed all early evening like something was wrong he never usually crys at all in the evening then he got up more through last night and kept crying again and feedng more, it just doesnt seem like him at all and im worrying. Anyone else experience similer symptoms after injections ? xx

Caitlyn has her first set today and I'm SOOOOOOO scared!

aw its just horrible seeing them cry after, charlie wasnt as bad the second time round xxx

Hey hun...my LO has had his first set of injections and he was a ittle wingy and sleepy but apart from that he was fine...touch wood he will be ok on is 2nd set of injections...sorry i can't be much help...contact your HV hun if you are worried...fingers crossed he will be fine...Lots of Love xxx

Mine was fine.No problem.Didnt even cry when needles went in,just moaned a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->