• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Injunctions

khartnett

Reaction score
Morning, does anyone know anything about injunctions?

My ex keeps phoning me up giving me shit apparently if I dont want to be with him i'm not having the baby... thats a promise blah blah.

And hes gonna black both my eyes, which is exactly why i got rid of him.

He hasnt actually hit me so I dont think I can get an injunction does anyone know anything about them? I dont want him no where me or the baby when its born

cheers kasey x

I dont have any ideas how they work so the only thing i can suggest is to get some legal advise !

Hope you can get something sorted soon

:hugs::hugs:

My ex's ex got one against him as far as I'm aware he doesn't actually need to have hit you but the threats should be enough to get something done but I agree with momandpeanut get some legal advice even if you just call the CAB.

xx

Those are considered threats!

Taken very seriously especially when a baby is involved.

You should definitely get some legal advice and maybe a restraining order against him!

:hug:

I don't know how people are such psychos.

I would file a report with the police. Every time he does it, file a complaint. And also, get legal advice as said above.

Wait now, I just read that again. What does he mean you're not going to have the baby!?! Does he mean he's going to hurt you so you can't have it or he's going to try to take it away from you?? If it is the former, I'd get on the phone to the police right now.

=( Deffinately try and get the injunction sweetheart. He has no right to treat you like that at all.

You can get an injunction on the basis that he has threatened you. Get in touch with the police and report any incident that happens huni

Are you anywhere near Leedsforever? It might be worthwhile to ask her what the police would do in this situation...I do believe she's involved with the police.

I had to get an injuction out on my ex but he hit me as well as all the mental abuse and threats so not 100% sure really but I think you can still get one as he is making threats, sorry not much help just wanted to say stay strong and hopefully the eejit will leave you alone soon xx

as already mentioned, report EVERY and ANY incedent to the police - so every time he rings and threatens you phone them, also save any text messages he sends you and everytime he phones you write down the time and date and what was said as you need these kind of things if you go to court. also he doesnt have to hit you, threatening behaviour is a crime and is against the law. hope things get better for you, but in the mean time be careful and speak to the police - also it might by worth asking your local police if they have a dvu - which is a speaical unit that deals with this kind of thing as they are better trained and easier to talk to.:hug:

Yeah, keep a diary. try and remember exactly what he said, were there any witnesses, stuff like that.

Talk to the police.. some are quite friendly, and if you go in and speak to a desk sergeant, they'll probably give you some advice.

Some mobile phones have a recorder on them, might be worth checking out on yours to see if you can record the conversation... Although... you will have to tell him he's being recorded, or he might try and claim entrapment....

Best of luck...

Em

I too was going to suggest keeping a log of all contact he has with you, whether by phone, text, email etc, and report it all to the police. You do not have to put up with this hun!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->