Injury claims lawyers

princess_1991

Lily and PG with Twins!
Reaction score
Have posted this is work and finance but got no replys - hoping someone in here can help me!

After giving birth to my LO I was left paralysed in my left leg due to medical negligence

Everyone keeps telling me I should make a claim after dh has had to quit work to look after me and lily and while I know I should I don't even know where to start!

I wouldn't even know the best company to go with, do I go with one of the ones off the adverts on the telly or do I find a lawyer

Any advice on this would be amazing!!

I got in touch with first4lawyers. But when the lawyers rang me I missed their calls so I haven't actually gone through with my claim against the hospital.
Sorry it sounds like you & your family are having a rough time :hugs: :hugs: will you recover?

Cx

We're not sure yet, it's a matter of wait and see, it could be 6 months, could be a year or it could be permanent, they've also said if I do get feeling back that they're not sure to what extent it could mend itself so I could still be left with some damage :shrug:

:hugs: I've used one myself though I didn't use one off the TV I used one recommended to me when I was hospitalised in a bus crash. I would ask people you know if they've used one that they would recommend x

I'd look for a no win no fee solicitor in your area. All those companies do it refer it to someone in your area anyway!

Most solicitors will do a free consultation so go see a couple and go with whoever you felt most confident with.

I have done some work as a clinical negligence solicitor - pm me if you want any advice as to what the claim will entail - the problem with many of the ambulance chaser firms is that you have an unqualified claims handler dealing with your case.

I will say this - clinical negligence is incredibly difficult to prove, and will be fought tooth and nail by the NHS Litigation Authority - I wish you the best of luck, but it won't be an easy ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->