input on an idea....

Arcanegirl

Bazinga!!
Reaction score
I was thinking...the nappy sale thread is mahoooosive!
Would anyone like a new fresh one?

would it be an idea to make different threads fro different things ie.... fitteds,flats,prefolds and then pokets,aio and ai2's and one for boosters inserts sold seperatly and wraps?

It wouldnt really be possible, the stickies are already well over the limit. It needs to be limited to one thread.

Alternatively you can do like what i did for the nappy sticky.

Make a thread of all the links and they will be found there, (so they can' slip off the page) and the links can then be for the separate topics.

Leave it with me, ive had another idea suggested to Admin :thumbup:

Leave it with me, ive had another idea suggested to Admin :thumbup:

What did you suggest? i was thinking it would be good to seperate it, like the electrical stuff in the buy and sell section. Then there could be a different post for each sale and might keep chat to a minimum. Sounds mean but i keep getting confused between the chat thread and the sale thread :blush:

will it still be in natural parenting or will it move? :)

It will move to the buy/swap/sell area but ive also suggested a sticky at the top here to link to it

Okay cool as long as I know where to look,dont want to be missing pretty fluff :haha:

Can type bette now Avalon isnt on my knee, so if it moves will we have a sub forum in buy swap sell with individual threads for fitted/aio etc etc? Or will we just have a sub forum which we then make individual sales posts in?

I like this idea as a newbie I find it hard to keep up with it! x

hmm, I like it the way it is...its nice to keep it in the section as the ladies all feel so comfortable...and it 'flows' with what else is going on iykwim?

looks like im the minority though :nope: :shrug:

maybe its coz im the guilty one of putting chat in the buy/sell thread :blush:

:rofl:

hmm, I like it the way it is...its nice to keep it in the section as the ladies all feel so comfortable...and it 'flows' with what else is going on iykwim?

looks like im the minority though :nope: :shrug:

maybe its coz im the guilty one of putting chat in the buy/sell thread :blush:

:haha: i like the way everyone gets on so well but the fluffy bum club chat thread is getting used more and it is getting hard to keep up sometimes. Think it's because i was away for a few days and lost track!

Yay! Does that mean my buying strike is on hold if its a new thread :haha:

Yay! Does that mean my buying strike is on hold if its a new thread :haha:

New thread, new rules.....:muaha:

DJ- I dont even go in the fluffy chat thread as its all a bit muddled :wacko: Even though I loooove to chat fluff. I usually have a screaming 7 month old clawing at the keys on the laptop...its hard enough as it is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->