input on an idea....

hmm, I like it the way it is...its nice to keep it in the section as the ladies all feel so comfortable...and it 'flows' with what else is going on iykwim?

looks like im the minority though :nope: :shrug:

maybe its coz im the guilty one of putting chat in the buy/sell thread :blush:

:rofl:

Not just you hun I like it the way it is too, feels like it will get lost a bit if it moves iykwim? Wonder if theres an option to maybe lock and remove that thread and start a new one in here?

hmm, I like it the way it is...its nice to keep it in the section as the ladies all feel so comfortable...and it 'flows' with what else is going on iykwim?

Not just you hun I like it the way it is too, feels like it will get lost a bit if it moves iykwim? Wonder if theres an option to maybe lock and remove that thread and start a new one in here?

Yeah id personally prefer to keep the same format but start a fresh thread...keeping it in here. Although possibly opening it up into the main section might intrigue other clothies in?

its a hard one...

if it moves into a different section im gonna have another tab to keep open so i keep up with it lol

Yeah id personally prefer to keep the same format but start a fresh thread...keeping it in here. Although possibly opening it up into the main section might intrigue other clothies in?

its a hard one...

There is that side to it of tempting others in, but most that are really dedicated to wanting to try seem to find us eventually anyway ;) listen to me tlaking like Ive been here ages when I only found you all 6 weeks ago :haha:

its a hard one...

There is that side to it of tempting others in, but most that are really dedicated to wanting to try seem to find us eventually anyway ;) listen to me tlaking like Ive been here ages when I only found you all 6 weeks ago :haha:

Doesnt matter how long you've been in here, or how many nappies you've got hun...we're all here for the same cause! (and to feed our addictions :haha:)

But its always nice to get newbies into cloth, its still good to give the section a feeling of 'openness' as its easy to diverge as there are regulars in this section day in, day out, iykwim?

I like the way it is too - theres another forum I dont use for selling as I dont like it like that IYKWIM lol

Yeah.... I like to switch my iPod on, browse the threads that have changed since I last was online and mooch at the fluff! Each time I refresh the page I can see if more fluff has been added without leaving my fave area!
I agree with lynnikins, i'll have to keep a seperate tab open!

The thread is a mess though, hard to keep track in between the chat and bumping etc..
With a section itll be easier to see whats for sale, whats wanted and you can by all means chat in the threads :)

idk, im my eyes it seems a better idea to keep it tidier and runing smoother :shrug:

I did suggest a new thread at first, when the suggestion of sections came in so thats why i asked...

its a hard one...

I have actually seen quite a few nappy threads in the buying section and they do get directed to in here..
Like you said if it was more opened up to where a wider audience can see it, it might entice more people in!
Higher sales rates and mroe people selling pretties too! ;)

I think a new section is a great idea. Whilst the thread is nice, it is *really* confusing after a while. I can imagine that for someone new to the section, it could feel really daunting to try and sort things out. It moves so fast as well! I've sometimes gone back to look for a post that I know was done the previous day, and you're 10 pages back before you know it!

I have to admit, i wouldnt think of looking in sell section for nappies so may be a good idea, but I dont know? Maybe everything in one place is better? x

I agree with a new section. It would be easier to find nappies you wanted, plus could make it easier to sell, and new people buying and selling has to be a good thing.

It might also encourage new visitors to bnb as a whole, which makes everyone happy!

I can't keep up with the thread as it is... by the time I spot something I like it's already been sold a couple of posts down! :nope:

When i first started with cloth i stalked for a month to get the hang of how it worked before i started buying!

so itll be like cnt with individual threads for each sale? sounds good to me - there are a lot of individual sale threads in here anyway from when ppl do a big stash clear out... they work well i think :)

well im all for a change...more organisation can never be a bad thing...

I guess im just comfortable in my old ways :haha:

when does it start AG? dont want to miss out on anything looovely ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->